So true. Loved those kits. All of them.
    THE best QPR kits in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      THE best QPR kits in my lifetime.
      This was so good

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Yeah, you guys are right. What's with all this moaning? We all ought simply confine ourselves to posting 'Get in', 'Yesssssss', 'COYRs' and saying how 'buzzing' we are with our team and club. Positivity has to be the order of the day. We've really nothing to complain about. Shame we sacked Jimmy, though. His team was just about beginning to gel. £250,000,000 spent and we're back to singing 'There's only one Jamie Mackie'. Who'll be wearing a kit made by a manufacturer no ones heard of and no other club uses. I for one am grateful.
        Wow hahahaha and that is a knockout punch.

Well said mate. Nail on the farking head.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Mature.
          The point was there are much more pressing matters at hand than getting your knickers in a twist about a farking kit. It seems it doesn't matter what happens at the club nowadays, good or bad, there's always someone moaning about it.
          This - its indicative of society today. Things are either f ucking brilliant or f ucking terrible. There space for any opinions which sit somewhere in the middle. You can see this with the Brexit vote and Trump winning in the States. WTF has happened to the world - life is far more nuanced that everything's #### or its brilliant. Whatever happened to a balanced view? Makes me despair some days
          Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Talking of the dryword kit, I saw the youth team were wearing one last night without the sponsor. Would be nice to have an option to buy one without the sponsor.

Comment

Would of loved Adidas, might of even bought one for once.

Comment

Yeah, you guys are right. What's with all this moaning? We all ought simply confine ourselves to posting 'Get in', 'Yesssssss', 'COYRs' and saying how 'buzzing' we are with our team and club. Positivity has to be the order of the day. We've really nothing to complain about. Shame we sacked Jimmy, though. His team was just about beginning to gel. £250,000,000 spent and we're back to singing 'There's only one Jamie Mackie'. Who'll be wearing a kit made by a manufacturer no ones heard of and no other club uses. I for one am grateful.
                Ha ha.....we'll be getting the buckets out next!

Comment

from Dryworld to Errea.... is kind of like... diarrhea..

Comment

Some of our fans really are embarrassing. Love to know what state your lives are like if you're moaning about this. Jesus don't you ever give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Some of our fans really are embarrassing. Love to know what state your lives are like if you're moaning about this. Jesus don't you ever give it a rest.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Hope the money was up front! Shame thought the Dry stuff looked good.

We should go back to Broooks any of the other shirts makers I'd never heard of that Rangers used!!
                        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Bournemouth wear JD Sports as their kit manufacturuer ffs. Are they poorly run too? Its a shirt. They have obviously offered the best deal and the best prototypes!

P.S

There's only one Jamie Mackie!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            Moaning about people moaning on the internet... such a sad life you must live. And look at me, moaning about people moaning about people moaning on the internet.

QPR since 1993
                            WATRB since 2015
                            First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              from Dryworld to Errea.... is kind of like... diarrhea..
                              News of a possible merger of the two companies

Welcome DryErrea

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                                Moaning about people moaning on the internet... such a sad life you must live. And look at me, moaning about people moaning about people moaning on the internet.
                                I find moaning quite enjoyable when it's not aggressive or personal. Moaning about moaners annoys me much more - and it's usually both aggressive and personal.
                                Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 11-01-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X