Errea - New Kit Supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
    What were the deals Nike and Addidas offering us compared to these guys ? Were they even interested ?

If you don't know the details don't make ill informed judgments complaining about how the club is run, do you think we signed the best deal for the club overall or just with the first people that walked through the door that morning. Time for the moaning over non issues to stop or we will be left with no owners or some foreign #### heads that the likes of Portsmouth and Leeds have had. Then we will have something to moan about.
    Don´t get your hopes up.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Addidas would be amazing because they make the best kits, but lets be honest here, it's a kit, and so long as it looks half decent and not a pile of #### like we have had recently I couldn't really give a toss.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        They've gone bust. P ricks running our club can't ever arrange kit.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          We've got some proper cringe posters on here. Like a bunch of farking spoilt cry babies... next they'll be boohooing that the grass is 2mm to short....
          What?!?!?!?! 2mm too short???!! When did this happen??!?! It could explain the poor performances at home!!

Sack Evil Les now!!!!!!

Comment

Kits are not the most important issue obviously. However, I seem to recall the club doing a survey not so long back regarding kits. The overwhelming choice for the 2nd kit was the Denis the Menace. Christ knows how we ended up with what we have now, especially that awful maroon thing. I absolutely hate it when we wear that as it has nothing to do with QPR at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Addidas would be amazing because they make the best kits, but lets be honest here, it's a kit, and so long as it looks half decent and not a pile of #### like we have had recently I couldn't really give a toss.
              Bang on.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Christ knows how we ended up with what we have now, especially that awful maroon thing. I absolutely hate it when we wear that as it has nothing to do with QPR at all.
                Apart from have a QPR badge on it...

Comment

I assure you it isn't for the sake of it.
                  Wasn't directed at you personally by the way 77. I didn't actually see your posts till after but I do stand by my original post, it's nothing to moan about really. Nike, the biggest sportswear firm on the planet produced one of the worst kits I can remember & soon bailed out.

Comment

Yeah, you guys are right. What's with all this moaning? We all ought simply confine ourselves to posting 'Get in', 'Yesssssss', 'COYRs' and saying how 'buzzing' we are with our team and club. Positivity has to be the order of the day. We've really nothing to complain about. Shame we sacked Jimmy, though. His team was just about beginning to gel. £250,000,000 spent and we're back to singing 'There's only one Jamie Mackie'. Who'll be wearing a kit made by a manufacturer no ones heard of and no other club uses. I for one am grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Wasn't directed at you personally by the way 77. I didn't actually see your posts till after but I do stand by my original post, it's nothing to moan about really. Nike, the biggest sportswear firm on the planet produced one of the worst kits I can remember & soon bailed out.
                      Agree about Nike, Jimmy. They f uck up everything they touch. England with blue sleeves? Wtf?

Comment

Yeah, you guys are right. What's with all this moaning? We all ought simply confine ourselves to posting 'Get in', 'Yesssssss', 'COYRs' and saying how 'buzzing' we are with our team and club. Positivity has to be the order of the day. We've really nothing to complain about. Shame we sacked Jimmy, though. His team was just about beginning to gel. £250,000,000 spent and we're back to singing 'There's only one Jamie Mackie'. Who'll be wearing a kit made by a manufacturer no ones heard of and no other club uses. I for one am grateful.
                        Did Kev write that for you ?

Comment

Mature.
                          The point was there are much more pressing matters at hand than getting your knickers in a twist about a farking kit. It seems it doesn't matter what happens at the club nowadays, good or bad, there's always someone moaning about it.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree about Nike, Jimmy. They f uck up everything they touch. England with blue sleeves? Wtf?
                            Unreal isn't it. Could never get my head around the generic style everyone had to adhere too. Shambles whoever has instructed that. I do agree with you in that our kit is absolutely made for Adidas, it's just a shame they haven't come near us for 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Did Kev write that for you ?
                              If you can't beat them, join 'em!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                                Unreal isn't it. Could never get my head around the generic style everyone had to adhere too. Shambles whoever has instructed that. I do agree with you in that our kit is absolutely made for Adidas, it's just a shame they haven't come near us for 30 years.
                                So true. Loved those kits. All of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X