No announcement yet.

Sandro offski - now official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw on Twitter that someone has worked out that 'The Beast' cost us £350,344.83 per game.
    Worst ever QPR signing?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Saw on Twitter that someone has worked out that 'The Beast' cost us £350,344.83 per game.
      Worst ever QPR signing?
      He has to be up there is you are talking value for money rather than actual talent yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Worst ever QPR signing?

Wage wise, he's definatly up there.

However, he's not an awful footballer, just can't stay on the field. I'm sure if we were to look at the wages and playing time of Robinson and Faurlin it wouldn't be impressive.
        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Has it definitely been confirmed that we aren't gettting a fee as eeen some rumours we are getting a few million?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
            Wage wise, he's definatly up there.

However, he's not an awful footballer, just can't stay on the field. I'm sure if we were to look at the wages and playing time of Robinson and Faurlin it wouldn't be impressive.
            Understand you're a newer fan, but dont you dare try and use Ale as a comparision with Sandro ever again.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Has it definitely been confirmed that we aren't gettting a fee as eeen some rumours we are getting a few million?
              Based on Sky it seems to be we just want him off our books. He is getting a 3 and half year contract which is ridiculous for a player who isn't often fit so he will obviously snap it up.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                Based on Sky it seems to be we just want him off our books. He is getting a 3 and half year contract which is ridiculous for a player who isn't often fit so he will obviously snap it up.
                Surely if several teams are interested and the club is talking to them it must be regarding some sort of fee. Otherwise what would the club discuss, the interested teams would just talk to Sandro,

Comment

1-2
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Surely if several teams are interested and the club is talking to them it must be regarding some sort of fee. Otherwise what would the club discuss, the interested teams would just talk to Sandro,
                    I would imagine antalyaspor maybe offering less than 40k so it maybe how much each team pays for the next 6 months of his contract.

Comment

i love going to Turkey and the chances of anything happening to you there are minimal,but i deff think twice of moving there for work if i him.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        i love going to Turkey and the chances of anything happening to you there are minimal,but i deff think twice of moving there for work if i him.
                        Good point, he also seemed quite a sociable sole who liked going out and I imagine is a touch.more risky there especially right now.

Comment

Thing is we knew how injury prone he was when we went in for him. If memory serves he was crocked when he arrived, medical notwithstanding.

You couldn't really make it up, could you.....

Comment

Sandro on his way

Shared a Turkey bound flight with Sandro on Friday. Now Turkish news reporting he's signed a two and a half year contract with Antalyaspor.

Comment

Just updated on ssn transfer feed now -

SANDRO MEDICAL

Sky sources understand Sandro is set to complete his medical with Turkish club Antalyaspor tomorrow ahead of signing a three-and-a-half-year contract.

Comment

Sandro completes medical

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/s...d-planned-move

Sandro has completed a medical at Antalyaspor ahead of a proposed move to the Turkish club.

Finally!

Comment

Working...
                                X