Sandro offski - now official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    The fact that you put Wszolek is a comparative for how our midfield should be scoring suggests that the idea of a defensive midfielder (which is what Luongo has been deployed as) is not being made clear. Luongo need not get into the box to score goals because there should be 4 players in front of him at least doing that job. His job has been to play it to them and let them score.
    I'm not expecting him to score many goals a year (2 or 3 would be nice), but am slightly frustrated that he still hasn't scored for QPR when he has had some good chances. It isn't critical for him to score lots of goals, but if I was managing a rival team I would be telling the defence to leave Luongo and double up on the more dangerous players. Once he gets a goal or two and shows himself to be a threat this will recede, but opposition players might double up on our likely goalscorers until Luongo gives them a reason to fear him

Comment

Over the moon Sandro is on his way. Can't believe they haven't sent scouts to see him trying to run...

Think Luongo has the best potential of our outfield players. Honestly couldn't tell you other than Smithies who deserves to be in the running for our best player. Mass does need to add goals to his game. Gets in plenty of good areas to take a shot, but prefers to pass. He adds goals to his game then we've certainly got a great player on our hands.
      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Dont count no chickens with the beast.
        Loves to fail a medical.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Dont count no chickens with the beast.
          Loves to fail a medical.
          Its turkey mate.

All he has to do is stand in the center circle and cut a chickens head off.

He will be an instant hero
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

They'll have to put a 60 minute clause in his contract surely.

Poor sod can barely run.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Getting a little excited here as if we move on all these players then we definitely must have a few irons in the fire!
              I think this is more about heading off a financial meltdown than freshening up the squad. Still, if we end up with a more lean and hungry squad it can only improve matters for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I think this is more about heading off a financial meltdown than freshening up the squad. Still, if we end up with a more lean and hungry squad it can only improve matters for us.
                Literally no possibility of a financial meltdown... We're already in profit from this season's transfers.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Ah thats what i like a positive outlook, lets give Olly the benefit of the doubt on this one and hope its because he knows what he wants rather than staving off financial meltdown.

Comment

Literally no possibility of a financial meltdown... We're already in profit from this season's transfers.
                    How are we who have we brought money in on??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      How are we who have we brought money in on??
                      Phillips, Fer are the main ones, Cole, now hopefully Chery for 4mil. Once the chery thing goes through, we'll be on 14mil incomings.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Phillips, Fer are the main ones, Cole, now hopefully Chery for 4mil. Once the chery thing goes through, we'll be on 14mil incomings.
                        Plus we got rid of their wages. Also wages of Clint and Ali (not sure if that was a good thing), Green, Armand Traore, Yun Suk-Young, Samba Diakite and Oscar Gobern. Konchesky and Angella returned to their parent clubs.

Comment

Forgot about them only recalled Cole

Comment

The QPR News @TheQPRNews
                            A second Turkish club has made an approach to sign Sandro. #QPR

Comment

West London Sport @WestLondonSport
                              Second club come in for #QPR man http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/s...b-come-qpr-man

Comment

What sort of offer if he is on a free transfer?

Comment

Working...
                                X