No announcement yet.

Ravel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He maybe a nut job but that boy was born to play football.

Comment

Great talent but the irony is that a lot who are crying out for him on hear would be quick to turn him into the new scapegoat after a couple of bad games.

Comment

Why did we not keep him before then?
        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
          Why did we not keep him before then?
          Was never a perm transfer, was always in WHU plans. Then he went to Lazio. Lazio or Qpr? Tough choice.

Comment

Pretty sure he won't come back then.
            The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
              Pretty sure he won't come back then.
              He's at Wigan.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Better stats then Adel for games played and more of a team player get him in
                Not having that mate. You put a fit adel in this side over a fit Morrison and would be a huge difference. Adel was so strong on the ball and players couldn't just kick him off the park. I know you wasn't an adel fan but come on no comparison in terms of everything
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Not having that mate. You put a fit adel in this side over a fit Morrison and would be a huge difference. Adel was so strong on the ball and players couldn't just kick him off the park. I know you wasn't an adel fan but come on no comparison in terms of everything
                  You are bang on mate. I think he is just comparing the stats. Ravel had a good spell during the run in 13/14, but Adel was different class 10/11. He had bad times as well mind...
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Adel was much more easier on the eye and was outstanding in 10/11 where as Ravel just glided across the pitch effortlessly. Both incredibly talented and would love either in a hooped shirt again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      He maybe a nut job but that boy was born to play football.
                      Why doesnt he then?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Better stats then Adel for games played
                        Really? I guess those PL years ruined Adel's stats?

Comment

No one can deny that Adel was a joy to watch for 18 months and scored some truly wonderful goals. Such a shame he has wasted his talent as if he had knuckled down with us he could have gone onto much bigger things, instead of imploding. Ravel will always be a maverick style player too, the temperament comes with the territory, I wonder what would have happened to Stan this day and age with Social Media too. Its a real shame clubs dont allow for the maverick style players anymore as they know how to entertain whether its for good or bad reasons :-), take Adel out of that side in 2011 and would we have gone up.....i very much doubt it, its all about getting the right mix.

Comment

Some bloke on twitter was saying he faded right off for us and was even dropped towards the end of his short spell here.
                            Anyone with a good memory clarify that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              Normally I wouldn't want someone like him at the club but we are absolutely crying out for someone with a bit of craft.

We do not create chances, therefor we don't score many goals.

Someone like Morrison would give us that little something.

Go get please
                              I'm with you on this one, hurry please.

Comment

If that's Ravel your talking about Mac he did fade off and was dropped for p/ off final wasn't he

Comment

Working...
                                X