Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Totally agree.
    Nugent is an excellent choice for this League.
    Keep reading hes our number one target.

Comment

£3.06M value on transfermarkt. 32 this year. Smacks of desperation to me, but maybe it's a one-season wonder loan to make sure we stay up.

Comment

January 2015 many here thought Defoe was finished. Today West Ham is willing to pay about £10m for him.
        Rodallega would be a good signing.

Comment

little known Akhisar Belediyespor in Turkey,
          Has anybody heard of this top flight club. Sums up the quality of their league

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            little known Akhisar Belediyespor in Turkey,
            Has anybody heard of this top flight club. Sums up the quality of their league
            No but I don't watch Turkish football and imagine most on here don't. They finished in 8th above teams I have heard of like Trabonzpor and Buraspor.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              No but I don't watch Turkish football and imagine most on here don't. They finished in 8th above teams I have heard of like Trabonzpor and Buraspor.
              european giants trabonz'poor' and buras'poor'

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                european giants trabonz'poor' and buras'poor'
                Haha Trabonzpor are often in Europe , at least were in CL a few years back and beat Inter at the San Siro I think. They certainly a higher standard of team than us.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  January 2015 many here thought Defoe was finished. Today West Ham is willing to pay about £10m for him.
                  I was one of the fans who thought Defoe was worth the £12m package.

I think had Redknapp been able to sign him his knees would have been ok to stay on as manager and QPR would have stayed up as Sunderland went on to do so.
                  We would be watching QPR in the Championship now.

Playing Devil's advocate now, but did Ferdinand and Defoe fall out and is that the real reason why Defoe wasn't signed?

Comment

I think had Redknapp been able to sign him his knees would have been ok to stay on as manager and QPR would have stayed up as Sunderland went on to do so.

Playing Devil's advocate now, but did Ferdinand and Defoe fall out and is that the real reason why Defoe wasn't signed?
                    We are watching QPR in the Championship.

Comment

50 goals in 34 games.

Come here and he'll be lucky to score 2 in 34 and one half before the fans turn on him.

Comment

Don't think he ever wanted to come.

Comment

Defoe followed the money filled his pockets for a season then came back to big league player it very well
                          In my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            Cant apply that logic to all players.
                            It's like saying Bosingwa should have been good for us just because Nelsen was. Defoe was a success in this country to begin with. Consistent goalscorer. Rodallega only really did it for one season.

Another thing, west ham are being cheap with their £6m bid for the boy. As if Sunderland are gonna admit defeat in their battle against relegation at that price. Doubt they'd sell for anything below 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              Cant apply that logic to all players.
                              It's like saying Bosingwa should have been good for us just because Nelsen was. Defoe was a success in this country to begin with. Consistent goalscorer. Rodallega only really did it for one season.

Another thing, west ham are being cheap with their £6m bid for the boy. As if Sunderland are gonna admit defeat in their battle against relegation at that price. Doubt they'd sell for anything below 20.
                              Defoe 'the boy'?
                              Hes nearly 40 aint he? You must be proper old North.

Comment

I think Defoe would have come here if Harry would have got the money.

Comment

Working...
                                X