Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the fu ck have you done to our club Mr Fernandes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    It's the 'careful for what you wish for' that gets me laughing...

Just like I wished for League 1 football inside 6 years of his ownership - from Championship champions to League 1, could we wish for much worse?
    Unremitting s hit since Wembley. Week in and week out........ The only significant highpoints of TF's reign has been Wembley and staying up thanks to Stoke.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      If he is so easily advised, then it makes you wonder how on earth he achieved his business achievements.
      TF has had 1 major success in his life, turning around a failing airline buy implementing a low cost policy and offering tickets cheaper than anyone in the market. He also had significant help from the government to do this. Tony is not your standard entrepreneurial businessman, he's not a salesman. He was actually Richard Branson's CFO prior to Air Asia.

It's also worth mentioning that every business he has been involved with other than Air Asia has not been particularly successful!

Comment

Debt free club playing Championship football. Could be worse, has been worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          TF has had 1 major success in his life, turning around a failing airline buy implementing a low cost policy and offering tickets cheaper than anyone in the market. He also had significant help from the government to do this. Tony is not your standard entrepreneurial businessman, he's not a salesman. He was actually Richard Branson's CFO prior to Air Asia.

It's also worth mentioning that every business he has been involved with other than Air Asia has not been particularly successful!
          Hes only had one major success the fat mug?
          How many you had mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Debt free club playing Championship football. Could be worse, has been worse.
            Are we actually debt free though? Nobody seems to know the specifics behind what that "write off" actually was in real terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Hes only had one major success the fat mug?
              How many you had mate?
              None as big as Air Asia but I do ok for myself mate!

Just saying though, people put him up on this pedestal as some sort of businessman extraordinaire. He ain't that. He did exceptionally well with one business and has done exceptionally badly with others, specifically his 2 ventures into professional sports which have been an absolute shambles!

Comment

None as big as Air Asia but I do ok for myself mate!

Just saying though, people put him up on this pedestal as some sort of businessman extraordinaire. He ain't that. He did exceptionally well with one business and has done exceptionally badly with others, specifically his 2 ventures into professional sports which have been an absolute shambles!
                Fancy buying us off old Uncle mate?
                Be nice to have a succesful rich fan in charge.

Comment

Fancy buying us off old Uncle mate?
                  Be nice to have a succesful rich fan in charge.
                  If only mate!

In all honestly though, why would anyone buy a football club, especially one that they support? It's a thankless task. Particularly a club like ours that has a small fan base and a huge number of fans with utterly unrealistic expectations of where we should be. I honestly think whomever is in charge could get us steady in the Premiership and still have to deal with numpty fans who expect more!

Comment

If only mate!

In all honestly though, why would anyone buy a football club, especially one that they support? It's a thankless task. Particularly a club like ours that has a small fan base and a huge number of fans with utterly unrealistic expectations of where we should be. I honestly think whomever is in charge could get us steady in the Premiership and still have to deal with numpty fans who expect more!
                    So true.
                    Imagine doing a quarter of a billion in cold blood and trying every single thing possible to keep the fans of a massive club like this happy and then geting a thread like this about you, making out your a worse person than jimmy saville.
                    Why he sticks around ill never ever ever ever know.

Comment

If I was TF I would sell us now to either Red Bull or Chinease consortium

Surely he can't want all this crap in his life

Ronaldo is worth more than our club put together... Clubs in London are normally fairly sought after

Comment

why would anyone buy a football club
                        A billionaire's plaything or publicity for their other businesses.

a club like ours that has a small fan base and a huge number of fans with utterly unrealistic expectations of where we should be. I honestly think whomever is in charge could get us steady in the Premiership and still have to deal with numpty fans who expect more!
                        We have our fair share of numpty fans, that's par for the course....but more than any other club?

Comment

So true.
                          Imagine doing a quarter of a billion in cold blood and trying every single thing possible to keep the fans of a massive club like this happy and then geting a thread like this about you, making out your a worse person than jimmy saville.
                          Why he sticks around ill never ever ever ever know.
                          Ain't making him out to be worse than Savile mate, I'm saying the bloke ain't fit to run a football club. Respect for ploughing in his own money and sorry that he's lost it all but it's totally his own fault. What's the old saying........."A fool and his money are soon parted"?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            A billionaire's plaything or publicity for their other businesses.

We have our fair share of numpty fans, that's par for the course....but more than any other club?
                            Problem is he ain't a billionaire, never will be either if he keeps buying sports teams!

As for the numpty fans, not 100% sure, all clubs have them. I do think a lot of ours have very unrealistic expectations though!

Comment

I was happy being in top 4 of championship we were deemed a good club a a threat to any tea we played

This was only 3 years ago ... We have really fallen a long way now

Terrible appointments. Ramsey wot the #### ... JFH cheap appointment ...No ambition with these appointments

Comment

He needs to sell the club to Amit or Red Bull but stay as a board member and football fan ..simple

Comment

Working...
                                X