Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the fu ck have you done to our club Mr Fernandes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rot set in way before the so called football were appointed and I know for a fact that Fernandes was heavily involved in contracts and signings from the takeover until at least 2013 and those contracts and deals are what brought about the ffp situation so very hard to defend him and continually make excuses for his mis management. He gave Ferdinand the power he has so if Ferdinand is seen to be failing then the buck stops with the chairman as the right thing to do would be to get rid of him. January will tell us what we need to know as no spending would almost guarantee relegation as 3 goals in 7 games tells you we will not win too many games. Very very crucial period for QPR FC as going down is no option at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      And do you see something other than a "bleak future" under the current regime? Personally I don't. It's been a pretty steady decline since Fernandes took over!
      I know there doesn't seem to be much light at the end of the tunnel at the moment because of the run we are on, but think that eventually we will get the right man in charge and with the right support that the board will give will help us progress.

Look at Leeds for example, were going nowhere fast and eventually they got a decent manager in and has completely turned them around. That was without the sort of investment that we have had.

I honestly believe that without TF and co. we will pretty be up shoite creek without a paddle and not a pot to pee in, and will go into freefall
      Last edited by THE CAT; 30-12-2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
        I know there doesn't seem to be much light at the end of the tunnel at the moment because of the run we are on, but think that eventually we will get the right man in charge and with the right support that the board will give will help us progress.

Look at Leeds for example, were going nowhere fast and eventually they got a decent manager in and has completely turned them around. That was without the sort of investment that we have had.

I honestly believe ta without TF and co. we will pretty be up shoite creek without a paddle and not a pot to pee in, and will go into freefall IMO
        I don't ever see us getting the right man in charge as long as LF is at the club!

Comment

Cat. We were not in that position when he took over so seems clear who is to blame for where we are right now. This is not just about getting a manager in this is much deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Cat. We were not in that position when he took over so seems clear who is to blame for where we are right now. This is not just about getting a manager in this is much deeper.
            Yes, but with a decent manager in charge we would have been winning games and everyone would be happy. It makes all the difference.

We were in almost exactly the same position under Flavio and co. and then Warnock took over and kept us up and then the next season we know what happened. Also, let's not forget that Flavio wanted to get rid of him in that season but was placated by other people(Amit), so in a football club there is no-one more important than the manager IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I don't ever see us getting the right man in charge as long as LF is at the club!
              You'd hope that the law of averages would mean we would at some point, I live in hope!

Comment

Cat. We were never off the pitch as bad under the previous owners as we are now. This is not just about a manager it is about the future of our club

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Cat. We were never off the pitch as bad under the previous owners as we are now. This is not just about a manager it is about the future of our club
                  Yep I agree about the future of our club, but do you see it has a better one without TF and co in charge? I definitely don't.

Comment

Well I for one would give TF the chance to get it right if he could start by getting shot of L F

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Well I for one would give TF the chance to get it right if he could start by getting shot of L F
                      this but Olly at the same time.
                      Then get in a manager that can manage.

Comment

I see Tony had a text from Rednap saying we played well against Brighton!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                          I see Tony had a text from Rednap saying we played well against Brighton!!!!
                          Make that a call. Must be looking for work.

Comment

Make that a call. Must be looking for work.
                            Yep, wants the Swansea gig and said J.Terry will be his first signing....
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I don't think it's a lot to ask for QPR to be a top championship side

We have billionaire owners for Christmas sake top champ team should be totally achievable

It's embarrassing really I'm not surprised the fans are pissed off its very very poor

Comment

Fourth from bottom with coco the clown in charge.
                                And Billy Smart (DOF) just above him running the whole circus

Comment

Working...
                                X