No announcement yet.

Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way I'm fully aware that post isn't what people on this board want to read (despite it being true),Holloway seems (hopefully)to be turning things around and hopefully he continues to do so but he has to be careful to think before he speaks

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      You rumping him?
      Clearly.

Guess its like you having favourites, when you backtracked on a post you made a few weeks back because another user called you out on it. That kit thread iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Clearly.

Guess its like you having favourites, when you backtracked on a post you made a few weeks back because another user called you out on it. That kit thread iirc.
        Really? Please highlight it. Let's have a look.

No need to take it personally. If you & Finney are 'close' that's your business. Some of us think he's a bit annoying. No need to cry mate. Also yes it is relevant to this thread as he called Henry out publicly and a journo too so it's all related to the same issue. That's kind of how messageboards work.

Comment

Not taking it personally. Just made me think I missed a trick by not going down the lad banter route by asking if you're romping him

You clearly missed my point of the last post if you thought I was defending him. It was obviously the opposite, where I've questioned why his opinion/tweets is/are thought important enough to be brought into this thread discussion. Especially by someone complaining about him being some sort of celebrity fan (whatever that is).

Comment

Poor from Ollie IMO. No need. He is 34 years old and always been a decent pro. Finney needs yet another twitter sabbatical. Some people are just not able to handle social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Poor from Ollie IMO. No need. He is 34 years old and always been a decent pro. .
              Certainly for us he has, but wasn't there some sort of falling out towards the end at wolves?

Comment

I'm glad Holloway slated previous managers, most of them have been utter sh*te!

Comment

Not really sure why Henry has brought this up now, if Holloway has slated previous managers, it was done behind closed doors, no need to bring it up in the media, that is a bit petty. I have stuck up for Henry as he did always put a shift in but tweeting that yesterday was a little bit silly and has made himself look stupid. Things go on behind the scenes at clubs everyday, all he is doing is trying to put Holloway in an uncomfortable situation. If they don't get on so what, I don't get on with everyone I work with but i wouldn't try dropping them in it with the bosses, its just not what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Not taking it personally. Just made me think I missed a trick by not going down the lad banter route by asking if you're romping him

You clearly missed my point of the last post if you thought I was defending him. It was obviously the opposite, where I've questioned why his opinion/tweets is/are thought important enough to be brought into this thread discussion. Especially by someone complaining about him being some sort of celebrity fan (whatever that is).
                    Fair enough Norths.

Any chance you can highlight where I apparently backtracked? I'm kind of intrigued as I'm a pretty stubborn bugger, and I'd be interested to see what would of made me backtrack.

Cheers.

Comment

• In the new kit supplier thread from a month or so back.
                      You actually made a valid point about people moaning for the sake of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        In the new kit supplier thread from a month or so back.
                        You actually made a valid point about people moaning for the sake of it.
                        So where did I backtrack???

Comment

• Could Doughty do Henry`s job or is Goss now being brought in as his replacement?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Henry did a job for us, but he is very one dimensional. Always knew his name on the sheet meant slow slow ball. A JFH legacy player.

It is also true that someone needs to have a word with Ollie. He can't help himself but needs to get a grip fast. The media will just go on feeding him, they know he'll take the bait.

I'd prefer him to STFU and be judged by results.

Comment

• Henrys family members all got wiped out in the great west midlands war, so we should go easy on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                Henry did a job for us, but he is very one dimensional. Always knew his name on the sheet meant slow slow ball. A JFH legacy player.

It is also true that someone needs to have a word with Ollie. He can't help himself but needs to get a grip fast. The media will just go on feeding him, they know he'll take the bait.

I'd prefer him to STFU and be judged by results.
                                Yeah agree about knowinh the type of football we were about to play (slow) when seeing his name on tbe team sheet. That said always thought he was a useful sub/squad player.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X