Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Sorry but who is Paul Finney?
    Albert's brother.

Comment

Just a fan.

Not even sure why he was brought into the discussion in this thread. Odd.

Comment

I honestly feel Ollie is simply trying to let the fans know the reasons behind his thinking. I find it refreshing and more engaging than most managers if not all that we have had recently.

Also find it surprising that many are sticking up for Henry (most slated him) or is it a case of just trying to stuck it up to Holloway?

Comment

Henrys done a good steady job for this club. Just fark him off if your binning him off , but without the digs.
          Fair enough coating off the players who don't want to be here, but Henry has always performed when called upon, and nobody is moaning about him being bombed out.
          Ollies said he dont want him and has said hes not wanted here, so digging him out even further isnt going to gain anything or show him pulling rank and whos the boss, the bloke wont ever play here again so its all pointless
          Unnecessary imho. (Though no big deal, but this is a message board and its something to discuss)
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 24-01-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Karrrrrrrlll Henry, what a w4nker, what a w4nker...

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
              I honestly feel Ollie is simply trying to let the fans know the reasons behind his thinking. I find it refreshing and more engaging than most managers if not all that we have had recently.Also find it surprising that many are sticking up for Henry (most slated him) or is it a case of just trying to stuck it up to Holloway?
              This!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I've got no problems with Henry. He might be well past his prime but I think he's conducted himself well for us. Also think Ollie's right about not giving him a contract extension. I think this has been blown out of proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  He's the extremely weak link in that podcast. Tries to chip in with useless wise cracks that aren't even remotely funny, usually cutting people off, often guests too and all in a strong northern Irish accent so he's hardly audible. Problem is he's the co founder so isn't going anywhere. It's a shame as he spoils it for me.
                  Agree Jim. He seems to spoil it for me.
                  Although I can't work out why he is being coated in a Karl Henry thread.

Comment

Henry has done a job for us, Ollie is doing a job now, there's always going to be conflicts between staff when new people come in. Just hope it doesn't cause unnecessary damage behind the scenes.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                      I've got no problems with Henry. He might be well past his prime but I think he's conducted himself well for us. Also think Ollie's right about not giving him a contract extension. I think this has been blown out of proportion.
                      He'd have definitely got another contract if he had your super-human powers, Joe90

Comment

As others have said and he used to be connected to Indy R's not sure if he still is.
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                          Agree Jim. He seems to spoil it for me.
                          Although I can't work out why he is being coated in a Karl Henry thread.
                          Because he's been tweeting Henry directly making a bit of a prat of himself

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Because he's been tweeting Henry directly making a bit of a prat of himself
                            Ok, but people tweet footballers nonsense everyday so why the need to highlight it in this thread?
                            They complain about him supposedly thinking he is some sort of celebrity fan but then draw attention to him, so they obviously feel his opinion is more important than others...
                            Couldn't make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              Ok, but people tweet footballers nonsense everyday so why the need to highlight it in this thread?
                              They complain about him supposedly thinking he is some sort of celebrity fan but then draw attention to him, so they obviously feel his opinion is more important than others...
                              Couldn't make it up.
                              You rumping him?

Comment

Holloway shouldnt have said what he said to the media,it was a blatant dig at JFH and he knew it and very offensive to Henry (I'm no fan by the way),it was foolish of Holloway ,unfortunately he has a big gob and sometimes doesn't know when it keep it shut

Comment

Working...
                                X