No announcement yet.

Gary Rowett just been sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets cut to the chase, if Ollie wins one of the next 3 or at least avoids defeat in 2 of the games then he will still be here in January. If however we lose the next 3 meaning we have lost 6 on the spin then anything is possible as its a results business. No other manager would get that sort of leeway from fans, fantasy island or not fantasy island and most fans at most clubs would not deem this to be acceptable. JFH was moved on because his style of football wasn't deemed attractive enough but in his time we lost no more than 2 games on the spin, its a funny old game :-)

Comment

Kevin. Are you suggesting that uncle Tone came to spunk 260 million for the love of QPR? With a high transfer fee of about 8-10 million.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Kevin. Are you suggesting that uncle Tone came to spunk 260 million for the love of QPR? With a high transfer fee of about 8-10 million.
        If fav and the midget knew anything about the ooc they wouldnt of sold. So yeah i am mate.

Comment

Bernie never wanted anything to do with us and Flavio loved the sports project. Fernandes wanted West Ham pre olympics but Gold and Sullivan would not sell West Ham to him. I do not trust him as my clubs chairman and never have. Just under 16 million for Barton on a free told you where we end up.

Comment

i did have to laugh when on talksport they had a barcode on whom had one a comp,they said joking you got Gary sacked,The geordie said tbf they didnt look very good v us.I should bloo dy thinkso with the squad they have,they should smash everyone.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

My bet?

Birmingham's new owners are going to spend money on Allardyce to get them into the PL.

Rowett has done a great job but my guess is they want someone who has a) done it at this level already and b) will raise the profile of Birmingham in Asia.

Reality? They've just shot themselves in the foot.

Comment

Mush thst is great shout

Comment

Asian new owners, got a Sven, Gadaffi ,etc written allover it
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Mush thst is great shout
                    Would crack up if JFH takes Rowett's job though....again....

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      I've no idea why we made an appointment when clearly the calibre of candidate on offer was questionable. There could have been a caretaker while we got the right man for the job. I can't believe we would have done any worse in the interim.

which was madness.

Olly has to be given more time but a two and half year deal shows the board and Les have learned SFA
                      I agree with you.
                      A 2 and a half year deal for Holloway was stupidity. He isnt the long term answer and he isnt even that good.

The 4 games he has had have been very disappointing. Even the 2-1 win against Norwich wasnt convincing given that they played for more than 85 mins of it with 10 players.

He was a disaster when he 1st took charge and is looking to be again this time around.
                      People will say the players were bad, yet those same ones won 6 from 31 under Gerry Francis, but on 1 from 15 under Holloway.

Now he has got off to a poor start again.
                      Tonight is likely to see him lose 4 in a row, but it will be the players fault again.

Comment

Zola just been confirmed new boss lol

Comment

Pete must think Ollie in trouble all lined up in front of dug out snapping him how bizarre

Comment

Looks like a stitch up at Birmingham with Zola in while Rowett's body was still warm.

Comment

Time for Tony to admit his mistakes and put his hands up.

He appointed a sky pundit who has been out of the game for two years.

With rowett now available, if we are wanting to stay in this league it's time to own up, swallow some pride and get rid of olly and les.
                              Time to be a hero uncle but have you got the balls?
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hits no chance he will do it but am with you as 4 out of 5 defeats is not a promising start especially when you see who we played.

Comment

Working...
                                X