Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get him in now to give us a chance.

Comment

Dumb and dumber gave Holloway a 2 and a half year contract so we are stuck with him, probably what we deserve

Comment

Fernandes and his goons giving Ollie and worse still Bircham long term jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Make yer mind up, you just said Olies going nowhere cos of his contract...
          It's down my decision though.

If they had a rolling contract things may have been different.

Comment

Best man for the position we are in so replace Ferdinand with Ollie and appoint Rowett as manager.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Best man for the position we are in so replace Ferdinand with Ollie and appoint Rowett as manager.
              not a bad shout

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                It's down my decision though.

If they had a rolling contract things may have been different.
                Contracts mean absolutley nothing to anyone mate.
                Well only to the person who gets sacked. Doesnt ever stop them getting sacked.

Comment

As far as I'm aware I think every fan is behind Ollie and want him to to do well, the sacking of Rowett is an opportunity to get the right man in for a change long term.

Is Ollie the best man for the job long term IDK?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    Cannot believe sacking Holloway is being discussed.

After 4 games.

No wonder people call this site fantasy island.

Cos he's a 5hite manager taking us nowhere other than League one.
                    Seen nothing in the last 4 games to suggest otherwise.

Would appoint Rowett in a heartbeat and if uncle Tone is too embarrassed to sack Hollohead then I will happily do it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                      Cos he's a 5hite manager taking us nowhere other than League one.
                      Seen nothing in the last 4 games to suggest otherwise.

Would appoint Rowett in a heartbeat and if uncle Tone is too embarrassed to sack Hollohead then I will happily do it for him.
                      Sounds like Kirill.

Comment

Fernandes neither has the balls or brains to make the right decision. Very evident how he sees QPR the football team and his real interest is QPR the business which means OOC

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          So true about a caretaker manager mate. The club rooted at the bottom didnt do to bad with one against us saturday.
                          Sadly this Rowett sacking will put even more pressure on Ollie.
                          The man needs a win tonight and we have to get behind him and the team or i fear for him.
                          Agree got get behind him tonight and hope team respond

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                            if uncle Tone is too embarrassed to sack Hollohead then I will happily do it for him.
                            That's a classic mate

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Fernandes neither has the balls or brains to make the right decision. Very evident how he sees QPR the football team and his real interest is QPR the business which means OOC
                              Mate that is really not true or fair.
                              He sacks managers like nobodys business every single time he gets a few tweets.
                              Ooc would be a brucie bonus, but believe me he aint here just for that.

Comment

Mark Hughes Kevin. Gave him so long hung us in the process

Comment

Working...
                                X