Controversial but ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    I sympathise with your feelings but would ask what methods Jimmy? Yesterday, one down, we had Hall held back at corners with no one to mark while inferior headers of a ball went up. He put BFG on but took off the winger who might get a cross over to a big man. We started with Washington as the one up front when even the most ardent Hollo supporter knows he is the least suited of our three strikers to play that role. Luongo, Cousins, Nbakoto and Washington were all over the place trying to make something happen - no shape. Even if the players are sh'ite they could be organised. The angry scenes at the end won't have done any good to morale but they had a point.
    I don't know mate as I don't sit in on training every day but I do know it takes more than 4 games to do. This was a sinking ship when he arrived. Still is tbh but he needs more than 4 blo0dy games to make it right.

Comment

Dont state a fact jimmy as it wont fit with the ollies a useless manager and lets sack him before his 5th game
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

the problem has always been the same. we will never get a good manager in place with this whole dof structure garbage at our club.

any half decent manager will want total control over all matters at a little club like us. so while dof les s here, we will continue to hire sky pundits, pe teachers and novices.

its as clear as farking day but the board either dont understand or dont care.
        I've been saying the same thing for a long while. Its not just the board who didn't get it..... a lot of fans didn't either. Like I said, denial is a very powerful thing. A lot of people saw JFH as prem material, others thought Olly / Burch a dream ticket. I understand supporters getting carried away, but at the end of the day none of these people appointed themselves.

Trouble is even with debts written off its hard to see where a take over could come from, Mittal still has a considerable holding (for all the good its done him).
        Last edited by hal9thou; 11-12-2016, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          I'd have £1000 with you right now mate on my kids life.

Put your money where your mouth is.
          Now if I was gonna have that bet I'd find a bookie who'd take it at decent odds. Not about to lump money on like that with some random on a message board mate.....I ain't daft!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Now if I was gonna have that bet I'd find a bookie who'd take it at decent odds. Not about to lump money on like that with some random on a message board mate.....I ain't daft!
            You could give the money to the club, a grand should buy us better player than the 2 bob shite we have now

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              You could give the money to the club, a grand should buy us better player than the 2 bob shite we have now
              Thing is mate, the players ain't shite. Bidwell was Brentford's player of the year last year, Cousins the same at Charlton for the last couple of seasons. Have these guys turned rubbish overnight? There is something toxic going on at our club and there has been for years.

Comment

August 2011 was the change in our club as the previous year was the most stable we have been in years and that was done with Flavio knocking about.

Comment

The best funeral parlour in the world couldn't make this team look good.

Comment

Flava Flav ran the club more intelligently than Tone. There. I've said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Dont state a fact jimmy as it wont fit with the ollies a useless manager and lets sack him before his 5th game
                      Nowhere in any of my posts will you find a call to sack him. He needs help - and that's not Bircham. I wouldn't have had Holloway back but, as I have read in other posts, who else was there? We don't need another sacking, we need someone to get it right. I hope it's Holloway but the best signing he could make would be a decent coach as number two.

Comment

I would like too ask one question.
                        Forget Holloway past with us say for example it was joe bloggs we appointed and bloke who got sacked from millwall in his last job not been on the training pitch for over 18 months and done punditry instead had lost 3 games and made simple mistakes would you all still backing him.
                        Be interesting to find out

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Clearly you can't back it up mate. Why do you need odds? You said you can't see Ollie winning another game. A bag says he does. No odds needed. Oh and no random mate. We have mutual pals who'll tell you I'm a man of my word

Comment

With Ollie my heart says yes but my head says no & then I hear Ollie speak & I thought after Sky his knowledge is incredible

It's become very clear to me very quickly he isn't up for it & we potentially could be in a relegation scrap, especially after losing to Rotherham, don't get me wrong it's very early & I maybe wrong but I don't think he can progress QPR
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                              Nowhere in any of my posts will you find a call to sack him. He needs help - and that's not Bircham. I wouldn't have had Holloway back but, as I have read in other posts, who else was there? We don't need another sacking, we need someone to get it right. I hope it's Holloway but the best signing he could make would be a decent coach as number two.
                              This.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

JFH and Holloway have always picked their tactics to shoehorn Ned in. Wether it be three centre backs or right back. A lot of teams pump the ball down our right hand side because that is our weakness.

Comment

Working...
                                X