No announcement yet.

Controversial but ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you dont think ollies going to win another game tarbs? ill have a bet with you on that if thats the case?!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      So you dont think ollies going to win another game tarbs? ill have a bet with you on that if thats the case?!
      What odds you gonna give me? ha ha

Seriously though, I ain't about to start lumping money on with people I don't know. But I do honestly believe there is a good chance that the first half against Norwich may be as good as it gets for Holloway this time around.

Comment

Ok mate fair enough, well we both dont really know the answer to that but obviously both hope he does turn it around!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          All i can say is gordon bennett if ollies starts doing well theres going to be alot of embarrised people on here! seriously cant believe 4 games in his reign and this lol, we was on a slide when jimmy was fired anyway and playing rubbish!
          He needs to be left to do the job Pinks by the media team. Currently he's simply appears propaganda tool for the club. Every day new media article he'd been in BBC, Sky, interviews for us, Mannequin Challenge and we still have the the annual Christmas novelty song he will no doubt be the star of.

Im defending him as there doing him no favours at all and stacking more pressure on him as it's great him doing the media stuff when were doing well but we're not. The only time I want to hear from him is post match other then that leave him well alone on the training pitch to do his job. If he's going to fail then give him a chance to fail doing the job he'd supposed to be doing

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            He needs to be left to do the job Pinks by the media team. Currently he's simply appears propaganda tool for the club. Every day new media article he'd been in BBC, Sky, interviews for us, Mannequin Challenge and we still have the the annual Christmas novelty song he will no doubt be the star of.

Im defending him as there doing him no favours at all and stacking more pressure on him as it's great him doing the media stuff when were doing well but we're not. The only time I want to hear from him is post match other then that leave him well alone on the training pitch to do his job. If he's going to fail then give him a chance to fail doing the job he'd supposed to be doing
            This times a million. I too don't want to hear him or see him other than in pre and post match press conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              don't want to hear him or see him other than in pre and post match press conferences.
              yup and then for as short a time as possible. Always the danger with Olly that he'll turn into a parody of himself, unfortunately our PR 'team' aren't helping one little bit. They don't get it.

Comment

Yeah fair enough acts, true & didnt realise he was doing all that! obviously everyone loves him media wise

Comment

No good everyone loving him if he fails to stop the rot. Media love him just like they did Redknapp as they both love to talk about anything but how bad their team's are playing at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Too soon lads, too soon.

Crap run of form but let's let him have at least 10 games before we start an Ollie out thread!

Not happy by any means but he's here now & we must give him time to get his methods across.
                    I sympathise with your feelings but would ask what methods Jimmy? Yesterday, one down, we had Hall held back at corners with no one to mark while inferior headers of a ball went up. He put BFG on but took off the winger who might get a cross over to a big man. We started with Washington as the one up front when even the most ardent Hollo supporter knows he is the least suited of our three strikers to play that role. Luongo, Cousins, Nbakoto and Washington were all over the place trying to make something happen - no shape. Even if the players are sh'ite they could be organised. The angry scenes at the end won't have done any good to morale but they had a point.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                      Hasslebaink spent near on 7.5 million this summer...hardly under severe financial restraint,probably only 5 or 6 teams spent more. Granted we shifted a lot of players but so does every club. Hasslebaink was right to get the bullet...the mistake was replacing a poor manager with yet another cheap and easy option.
                      hasslebank or dof les?
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The inconsistency of fans is jaw dropping. We have been appalling for all four games he has been in charge, gone backwards and lost to three of the worst sides in the league on current form managing one goal in reply but people turn blind eye!!! Why???

Had last three results been JFH the usual suspects would be out banging the drum so where are you fellas be consistent and call it as it is. The football is worse, we're disorganised and on that days effort rudderless at top

This is a new level of Drossball the platinum version but it appears ok because it's Olliedross

this made me spit my beer out

the problem has always been the same. we will never get a good manager in place with this whole dof structure garbage at our club.

any half decent manager will want total control over all matters at a little club like us. so while dof les s here, we will continue to hire sky pundits, pe teachers and novices.

its as clear as farking day but the board either dont understand or dont care.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He's totally wrong man for the job and out of his depth as today's effort showed (applied to Birch too) but you can't sack him.

Have to hope he learns quickly, stops titting about doing interviews for media team and concentrates on sorting is out starting at the back and making us hard to beat as currently we're worse side then we were under JFH (clearly worse) and have gone backwards some distance.

Ollie stop trying to be everyone's friend and the likable chappy and start being a manager
                          And get a decent defensive coach in to help. Not just the defenders, the whole team when we haven't got the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            And get a decent defensive coach in to help. Not just the defenders, the whole team when we haven't got the ball.
                            #BringBackJFHForDefensiveCoach
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              #BringBackJFHForDefensiveCoach
                              We wouldn't have lost yesterday under JFH. Boring drossball but would have been enough to take Rotherham.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                I'd have money on him not winning another game.

I will add that I hope I'm wrong but I have very little confidence that he'll be able to get this squad playing for him!
                                I'd have £1000 with you right now mate on my kids life.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

Working...
                                X