Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Sorry Shania, what was the subject again
    Did Jet show up with a turd or a bird. That is the question.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Sorry Shania, what was the subject again

On a sidenote,lol. : I would guess Holloway is the motivator JET needs?
      Last edited by Shania; 04-12-2016, 10:40 AM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Our best striker is not getting much love at the Gills.

Couldn't personally give a #### if he's top scorer.his attitude stinks and he doesn't deserve to be getting paid after days like yesterday and as jo said in a post yesterday, I wouldn't be bothered if I never saw the jumped up lazy #### in a gills shirt again.

If you on the other hand you're happy to watch a prima Dona turn up once every six games and strut around for the other five doing #### all maybe you're 'the muppet'

Spot on, terminate his loan and send him back to QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Couldn't personally give a #### if he's top scorer.his attitude stinks and he doesn't deserve to be getting paid after days like yesterday and as jo said in a post yesterday, I wouldn't be bothered if I never saw the jumped up lazy #### in a gills shirt again.

If you on the other hand you're happy to watch a prima Dona turn up once every six games and strut around for the other five doing #### all maybe you're 'the muppet'

maybe attitude does stink but he scores goals and is a cheap option. If we get rid of Washington and Polter, he can be impact sub from the bench.

Comment

Bring in lazy, bad atituded bad eggs, it does wonders for team bonding, spirit and morale.

Comment

Bring in lazy, bad atituded bad eggs, it does wonders for team bonding, spirit and morale.
              Not sure what 1 chap can do to morale. We're on a budget and have a decent striker in Sylla. We really need to get 2 quality midfielders in and will need to spend big to get them (e.g. Lansbury).

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Not sure what 1 chap can do to morale.
                PM Karl Henry.

Comment

Now where have I heard this before? Oh that's right only at every single club he's ever played for

Comment

OK he's lazy and perhaps has a bad attitude but he scores goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Now where have I heard this before? Oh that's right only at every single club he's ever played for
                      But... But... But... He's so talented..
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I cant stomach a lazy bottler. Unless u have Taarabt like talent it just doesn't work at any decent level. JET is not without talent but its not enough to make up for his other deficiencies. Offload.

Comment

Yes, his attitude stinks, but if he can be recalled and if QPR cannot bring in a better striker, then why not. He scores more than Polter, Washington or Ngaboto.

Comment

Seriously. The man is a grade A #####. #swazzy

https://twitter.com/OfficialJET10

Comment

I assume that he is lazy due to frustration. JET knows he have talent, however, as in the case of Adel, he expects people to be patient with him. Given the right management, he could be the answer to our problems in scoring goals. We have to admit that we are no longer in a position to bring a quality striker with good attitude etc etc. If that is the case, he will be snapped away by bigger clubs. I will give him another chance. After all, our most prolific scorers did carry 'a bad attitude' label about them. Stan, Adel to name just two. They are both part of the R's culture. You cannot talk about QPR without mentioning those two. Could JET be a third?

Comment

It's a no brainer to take him back and have a go, unless the war chest is getting opened again.

With decent service he and Sylla, and maybe Conor as many in the other Washington thread suggest, could get the goals to stabilise us.

It's been in many threads how much a proven striker would cost, and i have not seen 1 interesting name come up from the loanee option up front, that isn't already being pursued by other clubs.

So lets get him back, invest in the midfield and creative departments.

Comment

Working...
                                X