Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    I believe you'd probably have about 1% of the fan base agreeing with you that sacking the manager after just 3 games would be the correct course of action.
    Nah plenty think Ollie should go as we need a manager in a suit on the touchline acting like an astute gentleman that the way to command respect from the players and fans alike

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      I believe you'd probably have about 1% of the entire fan base agreeing with you that sacking Holloway after just 3 games would be the correct course of action.
      How many % of the fan base think he's crap until proven otherwise? 50 %?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        How many % of the fan base think he's crap until proven otherwise?
        That's a totally different question to wanting him sacked after just 3 weeks into the job.

Comment

• But that's not the point the point is we don't need a manager talking players up to give them an ego confidence boost if they need that then they are wimps we need a disliparian in a suit not not someone on the touchline in a blue and white scarf why give him anymore time

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            But that's not the point the point is we don't need a manager talking players up to give them an ego confidence boost if they need that then they are wimps we need a disliparian in a suit not not someone on the touchline in a blue and white scarf why give him anymore time
            Pretty sure... JFH was exactly that.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Pretty sure... JFH was exactly that.
              Not pointing the finger at anyone all the above reasons I've given says we need another manager

Comment

• Can't believe I'm actually reading that someone wants Ollie sacked after 3 games

Comment

• Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                  Can't believe I'm actually reading that someone wants Ollie sacked after 3 games
                  Well you've seen the scarf business and his talking up crap the players we have now it's time for a change

Comment

But that's not the point the point is we don't need a manager talking players up to give them an ego confidence boost if they need that then they are wimps we need a disliparian in a suit not not someone on the touchline in a blue and white scarf why give him anymore time
                    Dogs is the new kev mcloud
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• It doesn't matter if you like Ollie, want him to be manager or want someone else to get the job.

He has got it now and there is f**k all you can do about it, support the team at least until next season has got underway and see where we are then and if you think it's time to change managers yet again have a go at him. Just shut up in the meantime please and give the team, club, manager a break. I am sick of our constant whining, never happy, should win every week, entitled attitude. We don't have a balanced squad or great team, yet. It cannot change overnight.

Yes, I am having a bad day at work

Comment

FFS Ollie wearing a scarf Ollie jumping about on the touchline Ollie's schpiel talking up the players to motivate them , he should be stopped from doing these things We need another manager one whose aloft to the club and it's players and fans one who just gets on with what he's supposed to do and manage the team in a respectful manor
                        I assume you wanted to keep JFH. I wasn't under the impression that worked too well.

Comment

What's a disliparian?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Dogs is the new kev mcloud
                            Think you're right. His sarcasm is almost exaggerated.

Comment

• :
                              You bunch of numpties ! Stanley even you bought it ! tongue in cheek what does it matter if Ollie wears a scarf on a cold day or if he chooses to talk his players up in an attempt to motivate them or tries to direct them from the touchline it just emphasises he's trying to shape this GROUP of players into a team and knows what a task he's got
                              Ha Ha Ha thanks for the chuckle

Comment

:
                                You bunch of numpties ! Stanley even you bought it ! tongue in cheek what does it matter if Ollie wears a scarf on a cold day or if he chooses to talk his players up in an attempt to motivate them or tries to direct them from the touchline it just emphasises he's trying to shape this GROUP of players into a team and knows what a task he's got
                                Ha Ha Ha thanks for the chuckle
                                Unfortunately dogs we have fans who think like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X