Freedman and Robinson apply for QPR job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    How much did he spend while in League 1? Nas?
    He only actually bought 3 players for a fee during his time, spending around £500k in total.

They sold two big players in Sam Baldock and Dele Alli during his time for a total of around £8m.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Still on the same points as the club in the relegation spots. Not the best cv to bring to the table.
      Pearson left a club who won the premiership with most of his players.
      Bookies are worrying me for the first time.
      Tim getting the job would never be ideal but would still be exciting and not worryimg like Robinson would be.
      And JFH had a better record so why didnt we take to him and give him more time then?
      Pearson also left a club this season in the bottom 3 with 1 win. Same club McClaren is turning round and that Clement left 5th in the league the season before.
      Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 09-11-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        He only actually bought 3 players for a fee during his time, spending around £500k in total.

They sold two big players in Sam Baldock and Dele Alli during his time for a total of around £8m.
        Cheers. Would also imagine he had fck all money in the Championship last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
          Make QPR great again? I've heard that before somewhere, I know just the man.
          When exactly were QPR great?

I recall they had decent sides at times during the 70s 80s & 90s, but they were never really great.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            When exactly were QPR great?

I recall they had decent sides at times during the 70s 80s & 90s, but they were never really great.
            Back in the mid 70s ,remember?

Comment

Cheers. Would also imagine he had fck all money in the Championship last season.
              Didn't spend a penny mate. Here's the link to their incomings and outgoings for all seasons.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/milto...ers/verein/991

Comment

It was our greatest team and era for sure
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Didn't spend a penny mate. Here's the link to their incomings and outgoings for all seasons.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/milto...ers/verein/991
                  So if he gets the same here and does what he did at mkdons and keeps us mid table exactly like JFH was doing, then everyone is happy?
                  Really dont get it. Its just groundhog day.

Best price 1/1 now
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 09-11-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Pearson also left a club this season in the bottom 3 with 1 win. Same club McClaren is turning round and that Clement left 5th in the league the season before.
                    Yep, but at least Clement got to 5th in the championship and Pearson has been promoted
                    Robinson has done neither

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      Back in the mid 70s ,remember?
                      I said they hsd decent team then, but great would mean they won something.
                      Thst team was good for about 4 seasons finishing 2nd, and then SF of league cup and QF of UEFA, before breaking up.

Comment

So if he gets the same here and does what he did at mkdons keeps us mid table like JFH then everyone is happy?

Best price 1/1 now
                        I would be very unhappy indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Either the club is doing an amazing job at keeping any news under wraps, or they have no farking idea who they want themselves.
                          Doesn't inspire confidence, does it?

Some truly horrendous possibilities have emeged over the last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            I would be very unhappy indeed.
                            Snap. Its what Hits would call a #ShoppingAtLidlAppointment

Comment

Very uninspired choice if selected. Really do not get why we end up with the sacked manager of mk dons.

Comment

So if he gets the same here and does what he did at mkdons and keeps us mid table exactly like JFH was doing, then everyone is happy?

Best price 1/1 now
                                Completely agree mate. I said yesterday on a thread it would be Robinson due to our new approach. I also said, he'll be sacked this time next year and we go through it all again.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong but it seems we're determined to spend as little as possible yet achieve promotion against clubs spending millions. I'm not saying go spend £20m, but the board need to be realistic. They're deluded if they think this squad should be challenging for promotion, which they obviously do! That's more of a worry than anything else!

Employed the inexperienced Ramsey on the cheap, sacked him for not having the team in the promotion shake up despite drastically cutting the budget.

Employed the inexperienced Hasselbaink under the same restrictions as Ramsey, sacked for the same reasons.

Part 3 to be continued....

The problem lies higher up, absolutely clueless!

Comment

Working...
                                X