No announcement yet.

DoF - Elephant in the room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go to go the so called DOf was a great player for us but sadly in his managerial role at the club he has been poor, Needs to go

Comment

• Awful idea and wrong man to do it as I can see no benefit to the club whatsoever certainly not on the pitch. Waste of money and his choice of managers should be enough to send him packing.

Comment

• I read somewhere that they’ve all been Tony’s appointments. Not saying I agree but one thing you can say for Les is that he can do no wrong in some people’s eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          I read somewhere that they’ve all been Tony’s appointments. Not saying I agree but one thing you can say for Les is that he can do no wrong in some people’s eyes
          I'm sure our so called DOF would've had some input into the appointments as he's meant to be the man who knows all about football at the club what's the point of his job if not? which makes him as culpable as everyone else,

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post

I'm sure our so called DOF would've had some input into the appointments as he's meant to be the man who knows all about football at the club what's the point of his job if not? which makes him as culpable as everyone else,
            I completely agree but quite a few disagree or have blinkers on. He can’t take credit for getting rid of players..... that’s easy.

Comment

• DOF is an unnecessary complication,too many cooks etc.It's worked like a charm so far hasn't it?

Comment

• The elephant is the FFR rules .
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Loaning Manning out for the season is the most insane decision made so far this season, and that's not even with the benefit of hindsight.

This could only have been down to the elephant in the room, and clearly things have only got worse since this thread was started.
                  Would have thought that was a McClaren decision.

Comment

• Manning was fringe player so on face of it maybe not such a bad idea to let him get some regular first team action. Could not have predicted how bad our usual midfield superstar legends would be.

Comment

• Thought I read somewhere that Manning wanted to go on loan as he wanted to play regularly. Looks like maybe Steve was just granting his wish as he wasn't seeing enough to hold him back?
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Got to go imo. Not really needed ay a club like QPR and whether he made the final managerial decisions or not, I am sure he has had input into them and also the financial one made in January 2014 not to invest in the squad.

People say he got rid of high earners etc, but in thruth most of them ran their contracts down.

Has he been identifying transfer targets, if so most of them have not been good.

What exeperience or qualifications did or does he hold for such a role?

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Manning was fringe player so on face of it maybe not such a bad idea to let him get some regular first team action. Could not have predicted how bad our usual midfield superstar legends would be.
                          Furtive , I often agree with you, but differ on this about the usual midfield legends It has been clear to many that the 3 needed splitting up or at least used differently i.e. Freeman on the left wing (at least for a few games to see how it works

Also, they started the st 2 games and were poor, so Manning should not have been loaned out...at least not until the end of next week, by which time the trio could have had 5 matches to see if they can click again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            The elephant is the FFR rules .
                            Oh no, not more restrictions!

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Oh no, not more restrictions!
                              No, but it is not fair fair play. We have been treated unfair.
                              Last edited by Shania; 23-08-2018, 04:37 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X