Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
    Richard Dawkins describes Faith Schools as child abuse. Inflicting on them a belief system before they are old enough to comprehend it. Some might argue that religions only continue to exist because most followers are inculcated at an early age to follow that path. I find it hard to disagree with!
    Agree with every word mate. That must be a first.

Seems like retirement suits you.

Comment

• Cardinal Vaughan, London Oratory, even Gunnersbury. Parents of all faiths queueing up in their droves to get their boys into these schools. Because they're catholic? No, because they top the tables in exam results and discipline. Unlike the sh.itehole state schools

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
        Cardinal Vaughan, London Oratory, even Gunnersbury. Parents of all faiths queueing up in their droves to get their boys into these schools. Because they're catholic? No, because they top the tables in exam results and discipline. Unlike the sh.itehole state schools
        Full of fillipenoese the oratory! Worked with a right thick one but his son went to school with Ethan Blair I think.Father was a elecritian that panicked changing a light bulb !! How I wish I was a foreigner in my home town.
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Probably been said in a previous post. It's to replace the diminishing crowds.

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Full of fillipenoese the oratory! Worked with a right thick one but his son went to school with Ethan Blair I think.Father was a elecritian that panicked changing a light bulb !! How I wish I was a foreigner in my home town.
            How many filipines does is take to change a lightbul

You're right though,van. Young Blair did go there, was in my mates' brothere's class. But shhhh,
            PM's aren't allowed to be catholic. It's in the rules. Some country

Comment

• Philipines is predominately a catholic country

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Philipines is predominately a catholic country
                I know that. Not sure i understand your point if it was aimed at me?

Comment

I know that. Not sure i understand your point if it was aimed at me?
                  No just stating ! that's why people duck dive and cheat to get their kids into faith schools Philipinos Poles all manly Catholics that's good enough reason to do away with all faith schools @rse end comp should be at the same level of achievement ! it's the system that turning a blind to teaching standards at inner city schools

Comment

No just stating ! that's why people duck dive and cheat to get their kids into faith schools Philipinos Poles all manly Catholics that's good enough reason to do away with all faith schools @rse end comp should be at the same level of achievement ! it's the system that turning a blind to teaching standards at inner city schools
                    Very good point about the system turning a blind eye to inner-city schools but until that addressed parents will head for faith schools, understandably so. The same thing is happening at Twyford ( C of E) rather than send them down the road (and closer) to Acton High

Comment

Very good point about the system turning a blind eye to inner-city schools but until that addressed parents will head for faith schools, understandably so. The same thing is happening at Twyford ( C of E) rather than send them down the road (and closer) to Acton High
                      With the greatest of respect I would not send a dog to Acton High

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Would you be denying it the opportunity to be top of the class?

Comment

Exactly top end of Syon lane they've got planning permission for a 1500 seat Sieke school on the white lodge sports ground site and have applied for planning for a 1500 seat Hindi school oppersite on the Grasshopper ground on the sth side of the a4 they have planning for C of E green school for boys isolationism or what ?

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Has it really gotten that much worse? I was there maybe 10 years ago for a couple of years when I got back from Lebanon and they'd really started improving while I was there. Can't have gone down the sh1tter again that quickly can it?
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Exactly top end of Syon lane they've got planning permission for a 1500 seat Sieke school on the white lodge sports ground site and have applied for planning for a 1500 seat Hindi school oppersite on the Grasshopper ground on the sth side of the a4 they have planning for C of E green school for boys isolationism or what ?
                              England?

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Has it really gotten that much worse? I was there maybe 10 years ago for a couple of years when I got back from Lebanon and they'd really started improving while I was there. Can't have gone down the sh1tter again that quickly can it?
                                Well you would leave

Comment

Working...
                                X