Why are we still waiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we still waiting?

Surely he's done the decent thing by now! RESIGN JFH AND PUT US ALL OUT OF OUR MISERY..... Still fuming if it wasn't obvious.

Too arrogant mate.

Mix that with a stupid incompetent chairman and its as you were I'm afraid.

Comment

Last night should've been the straw that broke the camel's back. I think we can all assume that he's going nowhere for the forseeable future.

Comment

All Les interviews in week (wonder if he gets same rate as JFH?) suggest not only is he here to stay but nice shiny new contract on its way.

Comment

Remember singing why are we waiting at school during school dinners followed by we want food we want food

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
            Surely he's done the decent thing by now! RESIGN JFH AND PUT US ALL OUT OF OUR MISERY..... Still fuming if it wasn't obvious.
            He won't resign. Out of work managers can't charge 50k for a "talk".

Comment

Took my boy to hes first game v preston at home the worsed performance id seen in ages dross clueless not been to a game since watched the game last night on sky and didnt realise how poor our football was i actually feel sorry for the fans thst went
              R's

Comment

And now hes blaming the supporters get rid of this wangker
                R's

Comment

To be honest no manager is going to resign in the position we are in.
                  Its absolutley terrible but we are in no immediate danger,

Comment

Need to drive the karnt out of the club somehow,can't be long until protests start surely.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                      Need to drive the karnt out of the club somehow,can't be long until protests start surely.
                      Wanted them against Fulham. As Jane Melanie says, he's an arrogant sleazebag. A useless, unlikable t Osser who's ruining this club and driving fans away.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Wanted them against Fulham. As Jane Melanie says, he's an arrogant sleazebag. A useless, unlikable t Osser who's ruining this club and driving fans away.
                        Yeah he is,despise the bloke tbh

Comment

Working...
                        X