No announcement yet.

Hasselbainks contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hold my hand up and accept iv called for Harry heads,and The PE teacher but hastlepants has us playing our worst football in years and still not gettin the results,less needs to get over his whole "black managers need to be given a chance",he has given 2 a chance and both were a disaster so now,get in the right guy ( which was bruce in my opinion )

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      I hold my hand up and accept iv called for Harry heads,and The PE teacher but hastlepants has us playing our worst football in years and still not gettin the results,less needs to get over his whole "black managers need to be given a chance",he has given 2 a chance and both were a disaster so now,get in the right guy ( which was bruce in my opinion )
      Got nothing to do with colour mate, he was the best candidate in interviews, simple as.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Got nothing to do with colour mate, he was the best candidate in interviews, simple as.
        Shame he wasn't in reality eh.

Comment

Taking everything into consideration so far after 12 games, I am willing to bet the board are happy.
          Jimmy doesn't have a clue, the football has been dire and I think JFH can't turn this team around as the players don't respect him.
          But the board will look at the table, and the fact we are only 4 points away from play offs and will be happy with it so far.

Comment

A others have repeatedly said Jimmy is afraid of losing and sets up the team to stop being beat. Newcastle aside he has done fairly well at this but we ain't going to win much and the fans will drift away. Not the sort of progress any of us wants, would much rather us go for it each game and get beat that playing this dull timid way.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Only one candidate if JFH goes - Paul Clement. Totally stitched up by Mel Morris when his side were playing football we can only dream of.

Comment

cheapest

Comment

Bull shiter

Comment

Let's be honest this fella ain't going anywhere and attendances will continue to fall throughout the season.

I was up for a young manager to take us forward but I have to say I didn't know much about JFH's playing style prior to his appointment. If I'd known it was going to be like this then I wouldn't of taken him.

The question has to be raised - Did the board know JFH's philosophy prior to appointing him?
                    Last edited by West London is Rss; 17-10-2016, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      Let's be honest this fella ain't going anywhere and attendances will continue to fall throughout the season.

I was up for a young manager to take us forward but I have to say I didn't know much about JFH's playing style prior to his appointment. If I'd known it was going to be like this then I wouldn't of taken him.

The question has to be raised - Did the board know JFH's philosophy prior to appointing him?
                      Took over Gary Rowetts high performing team, didn't build it and done nothing at Royal Antwerp in his first job. Not sure why he was even a candidate tbh. Has even ever been a number two or a high level coach to cut his teeth??!!

Under Les we're just a training academy for new managers. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Took over Gary Rowetts high performing team, didn't build it and done nothing at Royal Antwerp in his first job. Not sure why he was even a candidate tbh. Has even ever been a number two or a high level coach to cut his teeth??!!

Under Les we're just a training academy for new managers. It's ridiculous.
                        They were good, but they weren't as good as JFH made them. Got them into League 1 and then set the foundations extremely well when he left.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

They were good, but they weren't as good as JFH made them. Got them into League 1 and then set the foundations extremely well when he left.
                          As I stated. He didn't build that team. Gary Rowett did. Much easier to build on a winning team than build a new one as we're seeing now.

Comment

Take his Burton job out the equation for a second. Royal Antwerp, what happened there?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Take his Burton job out the equation for a second. Royal Antwerp, what happened there?
                              Highest finish was 7th in an extremely poor Belgian second division.

Comment

Roll on the fans forum.

Desperately need someone to stand up and make the point directly, no punches pulled and in front of Hoos, LF and JFH himself that since he has been here, we have witnessed the most mind numbingly boring football imaginable and we're sick of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X