• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Roll on the fans forum.

Desperately need someone to stand up and make the point directly, no punches pulled and in front of Hoos, LF and JFH himself that since he has been here, we have witnessed the most mind numbingly boring football imaginable and we're sick of it.
      Brighton don't forget they must also be reminded it was possibly a touch worse before he came

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Brighton don't forget they must also be reminded it was possibly a touch worse before he came
        I don't think it was actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          I don't think it was actually.
          Come on Jim its total dross no denying but it's organised dross under the the other Buffoon it was just a shamble of dross

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Take his Burton job out the equation for a second. Royal Antwerp, what happened there?
            "Take away his biggest and most successful role of the two he's had for the sake of showing him in a negative light"
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              "Take away his biggest and most successful role of the two he's had for the sake of showing him in a negative light"
              Christ Nasser! One job does not make you a good manager, as we're seeing. I wanted to look into his other management experience, if you looked, you would see that Royal Antwerp wasn't entirely a negative for him either.

Comment

Got nothing to do with colour mate, he was the best candidate in interviews, simple as.
                We don't know who the other candidates were and why they didn't come. We were told that lots of people applied for the position, but we have no idea who they were or why they didn't come.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Christ Nasser! One job does not make you a good manager, as we're seeing. I wanted to look into his other management experience, if you looked, you would see that Royal Antwerp wasn't entirely a negative for him either.
                  It showcases him in a more negative light than including all his experience as a manager. His most recent role was Burton, that's what most of the judgement has to be placed on. He did incredibly well for Burton, so he was considered the best option in the interview process.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    We don't know who the other candidates were and why they didn't come. We were told that lots of people applied for the position, but we have no idea who they were or why they didn't come.
                    We don't need to, Tony F has spent a lifetime successfully hiring people in different roles. If he accepted the hiring of JFH, which he did, then he must have felt that he was the best of all those who interviewed.

Comment

It showcases him in a more negative light than including all his experience as a manager. His most recent role was Burton, that's what most of the judgement has to be placed on. He did incredibly well for Burton, so he was considered the best option in the interview process.
                      Yes?.....

Comment

Tony F has spent a lifetime successfully hiring people
                        Until he got involved in sport. His record in that area is abysmal. I remember warning you that JFH was not equipped to do this job on the basis of all known evidence, I pointed out the Antwerp stats had to be taken into acount and you wouldn't listen. You were going into full on denial mode before JFH even got here. It's OK to say you got it wrong, better than this constant swerving from the obvious.

One other non Naz point re JFH. City of London police have not finished reviewing the Telegraph material. The club were wrong to reach a conclusion re JFH's alleged willingness to take time off for the highest bidder until the police are done (at which point the material goes to the FA and thence to the club). That's the way we're run: naively. We just keep presenting a static target.
                        Last edited by hal9thou; 17-10-2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          Until he got involved in sport. His record in that area is abysmal. I remember warning you that JFH was not equipped to do this job on the basis of all known evidence, I pointed out the Antwerp stats had to be taken into acount and you wouldn't listen. You were going into full on denial mode before JFH even got here. It's OK to say you got it wrong, better than this constant swerving from the obvious.

One other non Naz point re JFH. City of London police have not finished reviewing the Telegraph material. The club were wrong to reach a conclusion re JFH's alleged willingness to take time off for the highest bidder until the police are done (at which point the material goes to the FA and thence to the club). That's the way we're run: naively. We just keep presenting a static target.
                          Spot on with both counts - The 2nd one especially.

Comment

Phill Beard must rank as a successfull signing by T F then ! one we've never recovered from

Comment

He was at Burton for one season and they were doing ok before he came. Don't think they have really missed him.

Comment

The league table tells you all you need to know about it being the club philosophy rather than the manager IMO - Burton 2 points and 2 places behind us in the league with about a 10th of our budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X