Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Yeah but you come across as pretty boring, so maybe just a very good match
    You come across as pretty unpleasant yourself with the personal stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      So how about the lucky win against fulham? good job that went our way else things would of looked abit more negative
      Bit sickening that you're coming across pleased with yourself to see things going less than amazingly.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Bit sickening that you're coming across pleased with yourself to see things going less than amazingly.
        Lol sickening! what are you on about, just going on some of youre know it all points you keep making, im as peeved as everyone else about how we have been playing for the time jfh has been here, you basically have got youre head burried in the sand! for all this knowlege & know how youve got, i would of thought its quite obvious we`re going nowhere on the pitch under the current manager!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Lol sickening! what are you on about, just going on some of youre know it all points you keep making, im as peeved as everyone else about how we have been playing for the time jfh has been here, you basically have got youre head burried in the sand! for all this knowlege & know how youve got, i would of thought its quite obvious we`re going nowhere on the pitch under the current manager!
          Hate to say but I think you're right

Comment

Lol sickening! what are you on about, just going on some of youre know it all points you keep making, im as peeved as everyone else about how we have been playing for the time jfh has been here, you basically have got youre head burried in the sand! for all this knowledge & know how you've got, i would of thought its quite obvious we`re going nowhere on the pitch under the current manager!
            Has he?

Think they call it naivety or BS

Comment

• Nasser I do admire your loyalty towards Jimmy and the board

But it does remind me of the guy on the Titanic saying "Don't worry it's just a small leak" !

It's obvious to see that Jimmy is not performing very well at the moment we should be a top 6-8 club in this division.

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                Nasser I do admire your loyalty towards Jimmy and the board

But it does remind me of the guy on the Titanic saying "Don't worry it's just a small leak" !

It's obvious to see that Jimmy is not performing very well at the moment we should be a top 6-8 club in this division.
                Considering the finances and how much we've spent, how much our gates and regular attendances are, I don't see why we're owed top 6-8. I'd be extremely happy with that of course and I think we will get above 8th by the end of this season and we can even make play offs imo even with the current structure, but I also understand why others don't see that being the case. It's perspective. What's annoying to me is the few people who suggest that I don't allow them to have an opinion, only for them to try to devalue and ridicule mine because it's different from theirs.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• I also believe that like myself many on here have followed the club through over 30 - 40 years and are desperate for some success
                  Your patience Nasser is probably on a lot longer threshold than many of the guys on here that have put up. With this shite
                  Through thick and thin since they were 10 yrs old.

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                    I also believe that like myself many on here have followed the club through over 30 - 40 years and are desperate for some success
                    Your patience Nasser is probably on a lot longer threshold than many of the guys on here that have put up. With this shite
                    Through thick and thin since they were 10 yrs old.
                    I totally get that mate, which is why I understand why you all hold your views on this and I appreciate you understanding mine, or at least why I hold my perspective.

Comment

• Whatever happens though on our opinions Jimmy isn't going anywhere soon win or lose.

He will not be sacked the board actually like him so it's on we go to the next match and next forum next week.

Also as you say you are totally entitled to your views whether they co inside with ours or not .

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Considering the finances and how much we've spent, how much our gates and regular attendances are, I don't see why we're owed top 6-8. I'd be extremely happy with that of course and I think we will get above 8th by the end of this season and we can even make play offs imo even with the current structure, but I also understand why others don't see that being the case. It's perspective. What's annoying to me is the few people who suggest that I don't allow them to have an opinion, only for them to try to devalue and ridicule mine because it's different from theirs.
                        Nas, can you name 9 teams in this division that have the income and wage bill that we do?

Be interested to see who they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Nas, can you name 9 teams in this division that have the income and wage bill that we do?

Be interested to see who they are.
                          I don't know the specifics of our wage bill, but I recall an article recently saying Chery was on 12k and no one was on above 20k except Caulker and Sandro.

Also, I think Hoos mentioned this as well in one of those business videos, regarding how considering everything, the club is something like 46th in the country, or some number like that.

Comment

• Nedum is definitely on more than 20k a WK and that makes me feel sick
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Captain Fantastic is on 30 plus as Hughes signed him from city where he was a 20 plus man there. Crazy thing is we extended that numpties contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Captain Fantastic is on 30 plus as Hughes signed him from city where he was a 20 plus man there. Crazy thing is we extended that numpties contract.
                                Yes, we did extend it and at probably lower wages and with good reason imo. He's got a lot of respect at the club and that counts for a lot. Not to mention I actually think he's a very good defender at this level.

Comment

Working...
                                X