Massimo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Oh well i'll just have except that yours is the opinion that matters and your the font of all knowledge, and he's the best midfielder in the Championship!!!!!!!!!!!

statistics and dammed lies as someone said
    It's the same thing everyone says when they want to complain about me "You don't care about other people's opinions". Just note, you asked me to validate, you asked me to explain why I think what I think. I did not offer to change your opinion, nor have I ever asked anyone to do so. I merely set my opinion and if I get criticized for it, which I tend to on here, I back myself up.

You asked me for the stats remember, and when I gave them, you say that last line. Do whatever you want, but don't invalidate what I do by calling it a lie, just because you don't agree with it.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      on whoscored.com and he was our second highest rated last year overall, but playing as a CM last year, he was by quite a distance our highest rated and even more so, he was the highest rated centre mid in the league last season.
      Better overall rating than Joey Barton, Henri Lansbury, Adam Clayton, Dale Stephens and Faurlin ? Not sure you are right there....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Better overall rating than Joey Barton, Henri Lansbury, Adam Clayton, Dale Stephens and Faurlin ? Not sure you are right there....
        Indeed he did. Ignoring the players who've played like, 1 or 2 matches in CM, Mass got a 7.55. Lansbury came second with a 7.48, Norwood came third with a 7.43 and so on.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Indeed he did. Ignoring the players who've played like, 1 or 2 matches in CM, Mass got a 7.55. Lansbury came second with a 7.48, Norwood came third with a 7.43 and so on.
          So why on that website is Luongo's overall rating for last season 7.09...not 7.55 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            So why on that website is Luongo's overall rating for last season 7.09...not 7.55 ?
            That's including his time in attacking midfield. You can go to the detailed tab of the championship players and make it for all players who have played CM and CDM and it will break it down into their CM and CDM displays exclusively.

Comment

That's including his time in attacking midfield. You can go to the detailed tab of the championship players and make it for all players who have played CM and CDM and it will break it down into their CM and CDM displays exclusively.
              Aha...makes sense.

Comment

Dont look like Mass will make our game Saturday. Aussies playing down under Tue/Wed night

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Dont look like Mass will make our game Saturday. Aussies playing down under Tue/Wed night
                  Tends not to be available for the match after the int break. Hopefully Ariel and Cousins start that game.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    This IMO is the problem with Luongo. Off on his travels around the world every other month. Takes it out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Tends not to be available for the match after the int break. Hopefully Ariel and Cousins start that game.
                      Yes hoping Cousins will be fully fit if not can see Sandro in.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Yes hoping Cousins will be fully fit if not can see Sandro in.
                        Henry will play in CM with whowhoevis fit or available.

Comment

• Congratulations to Mass on winning player of the month.

Comment

• Nas, I bet he had a lot of competition during the month where we won how many games in the league?

Comment

• Fark me 73, you'd suck the life out of a euromillions win you really would.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Congratulations to Mass on winning player of the month.

Must be the best midfielder in the championship? says a lot when we've only won one game in the last 5 the rest must have been really bad

Comment

Working...
                                X