Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strangely Really Looking Forward to Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corbray View Post
    Coz a ######## is still a ######## no matter what club they support
    Well said mate glad we still have a few decent one's left
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

If JFH picks two up front from the start, drops Karl Henry and lets wingers be wingers, all will be forgiven.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        If JFH picks two up front from the start, drops Karl Henry and lets wingers be wingers, all will be forgiven.
        Optimistic

If we get a win it might help but if we tank them you might well be right.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Has there been an update on Bidwell

Comment

Anything up to four months out.
            All depends on how quickly it heals.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              Coz a ######## is still a ######## no matter what club they support
              What a minute, where the hell has this come from?

If we were talking about an actual situation that had occurred whereby a load of our lot had jump a load of families or whatever I could understand your comments, but (unless I have missed something, and apologies if I have) nothing of the sort has happened, or even been alluded to. WeAre has randomly come out with a silly comment about seeing some Rs getting chinned?!
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Any news on Gladwin. I saw a tweet indicating he was back in training but did not totally understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  What a minute, where the hell has this come from?

If we were talking about an actual situation that had occurred whereby a load of our lot had jump a load of families or whatever I could understand your comments, but (unless I have missed something, and apologies if I have) nothing of the sort has happened, or even been alluded to. WeAre has randomly come out with a silly comment about seeing some Rs getting chinned?!
                  You have it completely wrong. It was mentioned that we will win fight off the pitch so I replied. Needless violence against Fulham is not the answer unless some of our mob want to behave like millwall and it's those types that need to feel what it's like being on the other end of it, anyway ptless going on just making a comment against hooligans
                  Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 30-09-2016, 04:35 PM.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hasslebainks team selection will soon knock any optimism out of anyone,will be set up with the same old formation and hoof ball will be the order of the day.

Comment

If I turn up tomorrow and see Henry starting and the same formation with Washington up top on his own again I will despair.

Interested to see the reaction he gets. You want to support the team but on the other hand want the manager out.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Needless violence against Fulham is....
                        always the answer!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          always the answer!
                          Even if the question is " whats the capital of Uruguay "!
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            You have it completely wrong. It was mentioned that we will win fight off the pitch so I replied. Needless violence against Fulham is not the answer unless some of our mob want to behave like millwall and it's those types that need to feel what it's like being on the other end of it, anyway ptless going on just making a comment against hooligans
                            No that was not said actually

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                              Hasslebainks team selection will soon knock any optimism out of anyone,will be set up with the same old formation and hoof ball will be the order of the day.
                              At 11.45. Kelvin. Four centre backs. Someone stuck out on the right, who has a left foot. Washington up front by himself...... Four wingers on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                No that was not said actually
                                He's got me down as a drunken bully wests , never set eyes on me let alone spoke to me. Just laugh him off! Living in the cyber world possibly?
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X