Named not named,doesn't matter,he would be gone by Sunday anyway,utterly useless clueless maanger, even worse than the PE manager,after winning our 1st 2 games ,we have only won once since and dropped from top place to 16th,just above the relegation places playing awful football in the process. Bruce would be a great appointment if he'd come
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
JFH named
Collapse
X
-
Football is corrupt, greedy selfish money grabbing toss pots ruining the game we all loveI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Comment
-
Watching the video.... What a p1ck Jimmy
"It depends what the cheque says"
"I think you'll need to do better than that... £35k is a bit, you know"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment


Comment