No announcement yet.

JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Named not named,doesn't matter,he would be gone by Sunday anyway,utterly useless clueless maanger, even worse than the PE manager,after winning our 1st 2 games ,we have only won once since and dropped from top place to 16th,just above the relegation places playing awful football in the process. Bruce would be a great appointment if he'd come

Comment

Can't we get Sam in.... At least he's not as cheap as jimmy

Comment

Comment

Yes Sam would also be great

Comment

Wonder what this could mean for Les as well

Comment

Football is corrupt, greedy selfish money grabbing toss pots ruining the game we all love
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Yes Sam would also be great
                We have sacked our manager for taking bungs but we are appointing our next manager whos out of a job cos he got sacked for the exact same thing by the exact same sting operation.

Yeah that will work.

Comment

Watching the video.... What a p1ck Jimmy

"It depends what the cheque says"

"I think you'll need to do better than that... £35k is a bit, you know"
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Go and get the dream manager Clement. He's a coach and will work under a dof.

Comment

Myu run a sweepstake to see when hes sacked. Starting at six am tomorrow morning i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Isn't he Bayern Munich's assistant at the moment?
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Honestly supporting this ####ing club is like watching ground hog day on ####ing repeat. Love a wrongun

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Think there's a very real possibility we won't even have a dof to work under once the dust settles on this

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                We have sacked our manager for taking bungs but we are appointing our next manager whos out of a job cos he got sacked for the exact same thing by the exact same sting operation.

Yeah that will work.
                                No we will sack JFH for being utter shite, after the Fulham game

Comment

Working...
                                X