No announcement yet.

The JFH out thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will play 4 centre backs against fulham. No choice because of injuries and bad management. He has no fullbacks Cannot believe he will play one of the kids here..He's toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      I'm not talking about on the pitch. Off the pitch we seem to be making all the right noises and aren't being mugged off any more, that's what I thought you meant by constructive stuff? If that's not what you were talking about then clearly I've got my wires crossed. On the pitch it's a shambles I agree. Mind you I'm not a suicidal as some over last night's result, Burton aren't a bad side imo.
      Ginge no one can say they've ever read a post from me about results being bad yes I like to win but I have always put the quality of play first and opinion seems to be growing by a growing amount of posters

Comment

Hooray Macca someone else think Tf is watching a different game to us, i went last night i will be honest it was better than huddersfield away but then again thats like saying i would rather watch Chelsea beat us 1-0 than newcastle 6-0 it was that bad there, honestly even if fulham turn us over as i still think were a bit too soft still all over i cant see us getting anything from the game as we don't turn up for them.

Burton tbh weren't that good but are better organised from set pieces and better drilled, we could be a lot more dangerous if allowed to were a bit cant go past there thats not my job theres no quick thinking flexibility of a team set up better.

Comment

Goodbye hasselbaink

ABSOLUTE CRAP,WE ARE GOING TO LOSE 4-0 AT HOME TO BRENTFORD AND THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT
          WHY NO SANDRO AGAINST BURTAN AND WHY HAVENT YOU RECALLED THE JET
          YOU ARE A COMPLETE ###X

PLEASE BRING BACK WARNOCK OR INSTATE ALLADYCE FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT MANAGERS

and unfortunatel we have no manager
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Inn not one for just getting rid of managers BUT we are now almost a quarter of the way through a season and have amassed just 11 points. An average of 1.1 points per game. If we carry on at this rate we will finish somewhere around the 50 point mark which Is is seriously flirting with relegation. Normally I'd expect us to improve but of you do the same thing every ####ing week how can you? It's been the same ever since he's been here and I can't see him adapting and changing his ways. We reverted to type last night after a bright start. If he loses the Fulham game he's got to go in my opinion something just had to change or we will struggle all season. That's my opinion anyway
            Don't be negative, we have 12 points.

Comment

Would people take Allardyce as manager? Even after his reputation was damaged

Comment

Only one reason I go to football for in the hope of seeing good football and Allardyce has never been that great at that

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Don't be negative, we have 12 points.
                  Lol well spotted, I will amend although. Been a very long night, ta

Comment

Awful football from a clueless manager. A rse achingly bad. No change, no chance.

Comment

Just don't understand his team selection... Managers we've had in our recent past have also had questionable team selection but JFH takes it to whole new baffling level IMO.

And clearly every gaffer we have sees something I don't with Karl Henry.

Comment

Five points from top six.
                        Four points from bottom three.

Still really early, and only a Newcastle style defeat saturday will get rid of him i think. A narrow defeat and he will still be in the job.

Comment

I really want JFH to succeed because I like the guy but I just cannot defend his negative football and team selection.

What's happened to the pressing?

Comment

Next game is very important. If we win if would be 5 points in three games. Would he have turned the corner then?
                            Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 28-09-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

We're dropping down the league make no mistake, that can't be defended after he has been backed in the summer with players.

The other thing for me is TF... His comments on Twitter last night, 1) as always with TF, why say anything AT ALL. and 2) He now seems to bang on about 'players playing for the shirt', no doubt because of our recent past and his mistakes. This is all very well but he does need to realise that playing for the shirt is the first thing most pros should do, and that there's 'playing for the shirt' and having quality in the team/being setup properly. As a club you need both, not just the playing for the shirt part.

Comment

Fernandes has to put his usual ######y spin on things as he is the man behind all of this. Wreckless owner that is costing us dearly.

Comment

Working...
                                X