No announcement yet.

The JFH out thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expecting an ultra defensive system for Saturday, Hasslebank is trying to stink the league out with his turgid style of football,hope on Saturday it's the last we see of him at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      You call yourself Hardy, yet have a Laurel avatar.
      You should be glad I am not admin anymore,
      I'd ban you in an instant for this
      Unless he has changed his avatar since lunchtime that is deffo Oliver Hardy and NOT Stanley Laurel.

Comment

If we sacked Jimmy I bet you my bottom dollar that the next manager will be..........Chris Powell.

Comment

If JFH is sacked it is only dealing with the symptoms and not the cause. Ferdinand is to blame for appointing two clowns as managers, bringing in a bunch of pony players, and costing us about 8 million by not selling Charlie earlier.I still have a bottle of champagne in my kitchen for the day Fernandes kicks him out.

Comment

Just watched first half of Celtic v. Man City. Breathless end to end attacking football. Celtic are pressing and going for it. I hope Jimmy is watching.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
              If JFH is sacked it is only dealing with the symptoms and not the cause. Ferdinand is to blame for appointing two clowns as managers, bringing in a bunch of pony players, and costing us about 8 million by not selling Charlie earlier.I still have a bottle of champagne in my kitchen for the day Fernandes kicks him out.
              He has brought In Lots of good players, Hall, Lynch, Bidwell, Luongo, Ariel, Pawel, Polter, Chery, Smithies, Ingram and also got rid of so many players for a fairly good price, getting so much money of the wage bill.

Speaking of Celtic, how good is Dembele doing for them now? Looked good at Fulham but really stepped up at Celtic, two tonight in the Champions League. He will move to a big big club one day for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                If we sacked Jimmy I bet you my bottom dollar that the next manager will be..........Chris Powell.
                Or Paul Ince ,maybe this time Les might pick the "right" man for the job based on his credentials and nothing else ( I have worded this carefully not to cause offence ).

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                  He's about to get the Derby job,, he'll probably think he can bring his mate Ramsey back, the DOF really needs to be gone too,he appointed these 2 clowns

Comment

Hasselbaink f### off and take tHe useless ferdinand and ramsey whit you

re instate warnock bung or no bung and bring in holloway as his assistant job done promotion this season,another play off final win
                    Last edited by qprted; 29-09-2016, 10:09 AM.
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by rodman View Post
                      Unless he has changed his avatar since lunchtime that is deffo Oliver Hardy and NOT Stanley Laurel.
                      Yes, he changed it.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        Hasselbaink f### off and take tHe useless ferdinand and ramsey whit you

re instate warnock bung or no bung and bring in holloway as his assistant job done promotion this season,another play off final win
                        All these tongues and bananas, I feel strangely horny now.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Guilty or Not

JFH contract is up soon, and can't see any positives in why the board would want to extend it.
                          Our board are too nice in the support they have given to various over the last few years.
                          The performances this season should be enough to learn from past mistakes and act now, rather than leave it too late yet again.

Comment

• Not worthy of an extention so just bin him as it is not like we are really going to miss him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Not worthy of an extention so just bin him as it is not like we are really going to miss him.
                              When the club said 12 month rolling contract at the start, I'm sure they envisaged us further up the table and more of an improvement then where we are now.

He has 12 months, it's not improved and there's been off the pitch allegations.

Bin him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                All these tongues and bananas, I feel strangely horny now.
                                Another great post from yesterday.

Club in (another) meltdown bring out the best on here.....

Comment

Working...
                                X