I think disrespect for the fans that care springs to mind,,,,
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Can I just save some of you the bother?
Collapse
X
-
Again, you say that's to do with how we're playing under this manager, but it's been happening every loss for the last 4 or 5 years. I'm personally used to it by now, I'm sure others are. You say it's a lack of passion, but it's not.Nas maybe thats to do with how sh$te we're playing under this rubbish clueless manager, if results and performances are as bad as they are peolle are going to air there hot views, do you not understand football and passion! Stop moaning and having digs at people who are expressing their worried views!
Also "Stop moaning"... are you really saying that to me? As opposed to the kneejerk moans that happen every match?"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
I'm not hating other posters! I love you all! But yes, I was baiting you, I'm terribly sorry. Yes, I must come across as a prick. Sorry. It's just my poor sense of humour and my own reaction to all the doom and gloom. I humbly apologise and I won't do it again. Or at least I will try not to. Your anger is understandable. As you were. XComment
-
Yes i am saying that as you hubb and kev act the same everytime aswell! You say uoure used to it, well let people get on with it without reacting every time, & the last 4/5 years, probably to do with we've been playing poor stuff for a big chunk of that period! But if you know ypure football ypu shpuld know not to have a go at fans after there peeved about another poor performance, you should know thats like holding a red lag to a bull!Again, you say that's to do with how we're playing under this manager, but it's been happening every loss for the last 4 or 5 years. I'm personally used to it by now, I'm sure others are. You say it's a lack of passion, but it's not.
Also "Stop moaning"... are you really saying that to me? As opposed to the kneejerk moans that happen every match?Comment
-
Oh it's a joke.....Oh dear, where's your sense of humour FFS?! Come on. I've been supporting this team for as long or longer than most of you, and I have an equal right to laugh about it as you have to moan, don't I? Doesn't mean I'm not passionate, just means I chose not to get irate about it. Now wrong with that, is there? No.
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
If there is 50 valid posts then not sure what the problem is. We are bang in trouble and the quicker we act the better. Goal from a corner today so still #### all from open play.Comment
-
LOL. Too funny. When we lose bad like we did Tuesday, the forum has record breaking attendance. On the odd occasion we win, it's like a graveyard. As most know, I am in the happy clapper camp, but after past performances, I can't find anything positive to say, so I decide just to not post. Totally understand everyone's frustration, especially those who travelled today, but insulting one of our own for a poorly timed joke is beyond belief. I have seen us perform far worse over my time supporting us, and regardless of what the future holds, I will continue to do so.Minds Are Like Parachutes.
Work Best When Open...
@Nowt2SeeHereComment
-
Seems quiet on here tonight to be honest.LOL. Too funny. When we lose bad like we did Tuesday, the forum has record breaking attendance. On the odd occasion we win, it's like a graveyard. As most know, I am in the happy clapper camp, but after past performances, I can't find anything positive to say, so I decide just to not post. Totally understand everyone's frustration, especially those who travelled today, but insulting one of our own for a poorly timed joke is beyond belief. I have seen us perform far worse over my time supporting us, and regardless of what the future holds, I will continue to do so.Comment


Comment