Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Can I just save some of you the bother?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rangers77
    Platinum Seat
    • Aug 2012
    • 11808

    #16
    Originally posted by nasser95


    People make the decision to be irate about a situation, at the same time, others can choose to be humorous...

    Also would just like to say that the people getting this upset about this situation would have a lot more gravitas to their concerns if they didn't act this way all their active time on this site.
    What a small person you can be. Shame.

    Comment

    • Pinkie
      Silver Seat
      • Apr 2016
      • 4664

      #17
      In counter to the pram picture could post up a picture of two heads burried in sand
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

      Comment

      • nasser95
        Gold Seat
        • Dec 2012
        • 7216

        #18
        Originally posted by Rangers77
        As I said,being a clown is catching. Strange how some on here- the usual two or three suspects- seem to enjoy hating and bating other posters.
        by the same thought... strange how some on here - the usual 5 or 6 suspects - seem to enjoy hating and bating the club, even when things were going better than they are now...
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

        Comment

        • skranger
          Silver Seat
          • Jul 2009
          • 1177

          #19
          You are mocking the fans that actually do care what's going on - not a great viewpoint me thinks

          Comment

          • jmelanie
            Gold Seat
            • Aug 2011
            • 7525

            #20
            Does this count as a sack JFH thread?

            Comment

            • Rangers77
              Platinum Seat
              • Aug 2012
              • 11808

              #21
              Originally posted by nasser95
              by the same thought... strange how some on here - the usual 5 or 6 suspects - seem to enjoy hating and bating the club, even when things were going better than they are now...
              I have zero interest in your opinion, tbh, but if you mean by hating and baiting the club people who pay money to go watch games- ie me- you're even more small minded and immature than I think you are.

              Comment

              • nasser95
                Gold Seat
                • Dec 2012
                • 7216

                #22
                Originally posted by Rangers77
                What a small person you can be. Shame.
                Small for what? Noticing patterns? All I'm saying is that there are people on this site who like complaining under any circumstance. Not suggesting you at all, but there are people who do look forward to the weekly moan and groan.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                Comment

                • Southport
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Jul 2014
                  • 473

                  #23
                  Nasser, I do like your posts. But what the #### was the point of this thread apart from trying to #### people off?

                  Comment

                  • bakes8
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 4561

                    #24
                    Originally posted by nasser95
                    by the same thought... strange how some on here - the usual 5 or 6 suspects - seem to enjoy hating and bating the club, even when things were going better than they are now...
                    Come on mate, behave. This is a clear wind up thread. Not funny or clever.

                    Why be humorous when Qpr lose? It pretty much ruins my weekend.

                    Comment

                    • Pinkie
                      Silver Seat
                      • Apr 2016
                      • 4664

                      #25
                      Originally posted by nasser95
                      by the same thought... strange how some on here - the usual 5 or 6 suspects - seem to enjoy hating and bating the club, even when things were going better than they are now...
                      So nas are you still so bigging up jimmy and our tactics youve been bigging up?!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                      Comment

                      • nasser95
                        Gold Seat
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 7216

                        #26
                        Originally posted by skranger
                        You are mocking the fans that actually do care what's going on - not a great viewpoint me thinks
                        Again, to suggest that Hubble and I (and anyone else who doesn't turn into an angry keyboard warrior post match) don't actually care is mocking. People do things in different ways, react to things in different ways, but that's what it should be... a reaction. My issue is that there are too many cases where it isn't a reaction but a state of mind to complain.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                        Comment

                        • nasser95
                          Gold Seat
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 7216

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Southport
                          Nasser, I do like your posts. But what the #### was the point of this thread apart from trying to #### people off?
                          Because it's been less than an hour and there have been 3 new threads criticising this result. People were waiting for the final whistle to blurt out their criticism. That would be kneejerk if it didn't happen every time we lose.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                          Comment

                          • norfolk ranger
                            Silver Seat
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 1377

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Hubble
                            (Oh, and Kev, whaddya reckon, 20 posts?)


                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2146[/ATTACH]
                            U need to take your rose tinted glasses off if you're happy with the same old shite every game.

                            Comment

                            • nasser95
                              Gold Seat
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 7216

                              #29
                              Originally posted by norfolk ranger
                              U need to take your rose tinted glasses off if you're happy with the same old shite every game.
                              You see, now who said he was happy with it? He just hasn't exploded in anger...
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                              Comment

                              • Pinkie
                                Silver Seat
                                • Apr 2016
                                • 4664

                                #30
                                Originally posted by nasser95
                                Because it's been less than an hour and there have been 3 new threads criticising this result. People were waiting for the final whistle to blurt out their criticism. That would be kneejerk if it didn't happen every time we lose.
                                Nas maybe thats to do with how sh$te we're playing under this rubbish clueless manager, if results and performances are as bad as they are peolle are going to air there hot views, do you not understand football and passion! Stop moaning and having digs at people who are expressing their worried views!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                                Comment

                                Working...