Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're not going to get a new manager and we're going to give Jimmy time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    IMO, used properly our squad is mid-table and nothing more.

Personally I haven't seen anything to suggest we are going to suddenly score loads of goals regardless of tactics.
    How can you judge the team when most of the players are either injured or played out of position? IMO, JFH is the one who has to respond, by showing how flexible he can be as a tactitian and coach.
    Last edited by Shania; 16-09-2016, 04:58 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by TimPR78 View Post
      One concern for me if we were to get rid of JFH is, another manager comes in with the 'old managers squad' next window loads of changes are made and yet again the cycle continues again.
      This

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
        I am not quite sure his contract is up in December and has to be renewed or discontinued at that point in time. I believe Jimmy is on a "rolling 12 months" contract. As far as I understand it a rolling contract means that he simply has a time unlimited contract with a 12 months termination period. This means he can be sacked at any point in time with a 12 months parachute payment. However, rolling contract can also be understood in other ways, and I admit I am not fully sure my interpretation is correct.
        So,in principle, he can be sacked tomorrow? More like after the Huddersfield match, offcourse
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
          I am not quite sure his contract is up in December and has to be renewed or discontinued at that point in time. I believe Jimmy is on a "rolling 12 months" contract. As far as I understand it a rolling contract means that he simply has a time unlimited contract with a 12 months termination period. This means he can be sacked at any point in time with a 12 months parachute payment. However, rolling contract can also be understood in other ways, and I admit I am not fully sure my interpretation is correct.
          I spoke to a solicitor friend of mine who said that he would need to see the contract for sure, but he thought it meant that initially it was for 12 months. If neither side says anything it will automatically be renewed in December for a further 12 months. Normally at the end of the first 12 months, the employee either leaves or discusses a more permanent contract with the employer.

Comment

Definition of rolling contract
            A contract that continues until an agreed period of notice (amount of time before you are told that you no longer have a job), rather than until a particular date. [1]

Comment

Working...
            X