No announcement yet.

Chery discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't the worse out there tonight. Not good though granted.

Comment

• Chery has created more chances than any other player in the whole of the championship so far this season.
      And we want to drop him. (Me included)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Chery has created more chances than any other player in the whole of the championship so far this season.
        And we want to drop him. (Me included)

Saw that on Twitter. What a chance is is a subjective subject as he does not create gilt edge opportunities in my view

Actually would be interesting for arguments said to know what compilers of the stats class as opportunity created bet they include corners and free kicks

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Saw that on Twitter. What a chance is is a subjective subject as he does not create gilt edge opportunities in my view

Actually would be interesting for arguments said to know what compilers of the stats class as opportunity created bet they include corners and free kicks
          Don't go by stats go by what you see , we've seen mainly drossball so much for stats

Comment

• Maybe hes the cream of the drossheads though.
            King Dross

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Maybe hes the cream of the drossheads though.
              King Dross

Comment

• A chance is a pass that leads directly to a shot.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Be very interested to see how the new manager sees how chery fits in.

Comment

• Sell him in January. Lightweight thief.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

To be fair mate he creates actual goal scoring chances. E.g. last week at brentford his backheel to Washington created a golden chance which CW missed. Very intelligent player IMO. One of our best players why would we sell? It's not like we have any better players
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        To be fair mate he creates actual goal scoring chances. E.g. last week at brentford his backheel to Washington created a golden chance which CW missed. Very intelligent player IMO. One of our best players why would we sell? It's not like we have any better players
                        If he's the best we have we're fŨcked

Comment

• All about opinions and this guy divides it, For me very overated and very little end product. If decent money offered then trade in as we should have learnt from Charlie leaving last January.

Comment

• Now that first half performance is what we have been waiting for. Play like that and he's worth place in side. Well done credit where it's due

Now do same second half

Comment

• He'll be fine, I think the change in tactics will suit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                A chance is a pass that leads directly to a shot.
                                Does his penalty miss go down as a chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X