Chery discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    From an outsider`s point of view, it seems like he is totally relliant on whether Luongo is playing or not?
    In general, everyone plays better when Luongo is playing.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Westy, I put my point across early doors and not changing it now. Very average and even more overated. Not for me and seen enough to form that opinion.

Comment

Whether mass plays or not he is under performing

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          What do you rate Maids what am I not seeing mate as I think he's bang average
          I rate the fact he has the ability to effect games! He does posses a very decent shot, set piece ability and a decent delivery at times.
          However, what I 100% agree with is the fact he's to inconsistent and jfh treats him like he's untouchable. I feel he should be dropped and made to work for his place back. I am also 100% sure the reason we don't ever change formation is to accommodate Cherry and I think that is effecting us this season.

Drop cherry and play sylla and Washington up top and I think they will cause defenders problems imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Westy, I put my point across early doors and not changing it now. Very average and even more overated. Not for me and seen enough to form that opinion.
            I know mate me, you and WeAre see something which the rest don't

Never been impressed could not even get in side when he joined us then all of the sudden team is built around him based on what I don't know

Comment

Your spot on about system Maids we're playing system which don't suit the team to accommodate one person who is not stepping up.

Comment

chery was poor today , a couple of nice touches but needs to effect games

Comment

Chery was not poor he just played the same as he does most weeks. Building team around him shows why we are struggling to come up with any semblance of a performance.

Comment

I don't know about you lot but I see a very talented player who is just on a different wavelength to the rest of our team which makes him seem lost most games. Put him in a side with quality, with players making runs, with options to pass to and watch him flourish.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      I don't know about you lot but I see a very talented player who is just on a different wavelength to the rest of our team which makes him seem lost most games. Put him in a side with quality, with players making runs, with options to pass to and watch him flourish.
                      I can definitely agree with this. Some of his touches are really phenomenal and his control is great, but the issue today in particular was having Borysuik and Henry who don't consider themselves playmakers or ball players, he lacks movement around him.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        I can definitely agree with this. Some of his touches are really phenomenal and his control is great, but the issue today in particular was having Borysuik and Henry who don't consider themselves playmakers or ball players, he lacks movement around him.
                        Can we blame Henry and Aerial for his terrible corners, not tracking back and him turning his back on the ball and walking off assuming it had gone out when it was still in play???? That was totally unacceptable and smacked of a player with a blasé I don't give a s hit attitude

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          No and yes , to me he still looks like he's going to be a good player but not yet settled in
                          He could be a decent player, but so far he is not worth building a team or formation around.
                          QPR should play 442 and if that means he is out of the team then so be it.

Comment

We built teams around players in the past and regardless of atitude or perception they all delivered and made the difference on the pitch. This fellow does not and needs to actually feel like he is threatened as right now we are ####ed if he is our game changer.

Comment

I always backed him as I saw him as the one game changer, but it seems as if he's finally caught the QPR bug which turns every half decent player to sh!t.

Comment

If he's our best player and Jimmy says he is, then the reason we are so bad becomes very clear.

Comment

Working...
                                X