No announcement yet.

Chery discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On current form Chery is a luxury we cannot afford. He has been woeful of late. Such awful decision making...at corners at set pieces ...seems to want so many touches on the ball. Always looking for the show pony pass which is great when it works like the pass for polters goal against norwich but shocking the rest of the time ..like almost everything he tried yesterday.

Comment

• Needs to be dropped and Luongo pushed into a number 10 position

Comment

• Most overated player since Darren Anderton.

Comment

• Getting sick of Chery looks like a bright player but flatters to deceive, his corners and free kicks into the box are awful, always over hit, think he probably needs a spell on the bench, and maybe used as an impact play, because as the game goes on he gets worse

Comment

• Always thought of him as a luxury a passenger we are not good enough to carry but that said I think his over kicking corners are made to look worse by his team mates as they should know what to expect , we rarely cover the far post and if he puts the ball further out , by now our players should have someone out there to put it back into the box

Comment

• Digs. Some of the corners clear the penalty box

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Digs. Some of the corners clear the penalty box
                Yes and by now we should know that's likely to happen and have someone out there to put it back in either way he's just a lazy effortless ego

Comment

• Hes not good enough to play the role hes given. I believe we are a better team without him and we can then adapt too the formation best suited to the players we have - hard working 442.

Smithies

Perch Hall Onouha. Bidwell

Mackie. Luongo. Borysiuk. Shodipo/Wzsolek

Sylla Polter

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                    Hes not good enough to play the role hes given. I believe we are a better team without him and we can then adapt too the formation best suited to the players we have - hard working 442.

Smithies

Perch Hall Onouha. Bidwell

Mackie. Luongo. Borysiuk. Shodipo/Wzsolek

Sylla Polter
                    I do agree mostly with this team as being our most effective, quite a basic and simple set up for our mostly basic and simple players.

Trying to play all these silly formations and tactic quite obviously isn't working as our players aren't technically good enough but we keep whacking our heads against the thick brick wall.

Comment

• Reminds me of Adel, Vargas, Morrison in that a lot of our fans expect him to win matches and shine week in week out, ignoring the fact our team plays #### football. There's a limit to what anyone would achieve with this team, we've got some proper dross in the squad.

Chery's off form at the moment but we're going through a bad patch. Maybe drop him for a game, but he's the best we've got. We're not going to play better football with him out of the squad imo.

Comment

• Facts I don't think there are any big expectations of Chery think majority of fans can see he's a bang average player and only want him to pull his weight. Speaking for myself just want him to be able to pass to his own man, beat a man every now and then and cross ball instead of losing it, put the odd corner on penalty spot and put a tackle in!!! Don't think those expectations are unreasonable or perhaps I am asking to much if so our expectations have really hit rock bottom at the club

Comment

• I don't think Chery's a bad player, I just think he's getting too involved in the game. I'm not sure if that's entirely his fault though.

Seems as if our gameplan whenever we're close to the box is give the ball to Chery. Now I don't know if that's Ian's gameplan or if he's calling for it but he needs to take a step back and pick his spots.

I'd bench him for the Brighton game and play a 4-4-2 structure and look at bringing him on with about 10 to go to see if his fresh footwork on some tired defenders can get us a goal or two.
                          Last edited by Ranger-JimBob; 20-12-2016, 10:27 AM.
                          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Facts I don't think there are any big expectations of Chery think majority of fans can see he's a bang average player and only want him to pull his weight. Speaking for myself just want him to be able to pass to his own man, beat a man every now and then and cross ball instead of losing it, put the odd corner on penalty spot and put a tackle in!!! Don't think those expectations are unreasonable or perhaps I am asking to much if so our expectations have really hit rock bottom at the club
                            Theres no excuse for not being able to pass or take a corner at this level on the standard of pitches these players are playing on! He needs to be focussing on the in training but if he cant pass on these pitches he shohldnt be playing at this standard!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• 4 across the middle....

Shodipo / Luongo / Chery / Wzsolek
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                4 across the middle....

Shodipo / Luongo / Chery / Wzsolek
                                Get beat 8-2 every game with that Central midfield.

Comment

Working...
                                X