Chery discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Nass, I admire your ability to be optimistic, but Cherys set pieces are awful! At forest he must have wasted at least 10. Time for somebody else to have a go.
    Haha never said they weren't awful mate, just that the ones that hit, I'd personally say are worth it. He's also got a much better accuracy than most, it's just that a lot of the ones that don't hit the target look god awful.

Also, his performance today and the performance of Washington have reminded me to change my signature here haha. Updated with our 3 players of the month and our latest man of the match/in form performances
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• On the few occations I have seen him play, he is just like his corners: a bit "hit and miss". I look forward to see more of him now that EurosportN will show matches from our League every week.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Changing from a 5212 gave us less control in the second half. Opening that match with the 5 at the back was genius really. It worked so well.
        Jesus Christ I agree with you mate

Chery had a decent game today upto about eh 70th minute when the whole team looked to get a little nervous! He was creative, nice little tricks and looked to make things happen. Decent game and the only real pelters he should be getting on here for todays performance was his penalty!

Comment

• Was three at the back until we changed it, following the sending off, when we went four with Hall pushed up into midfield to squeeze them, Chery right and Robinson moving up when we had the ball. Chery was excellent on the right.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            YES!! His corners are horrendous.
            Didn't think I'd ever say it but they're worse than Barton's set pieces.

Played brilliant yesterday. Lets hope he maintains it.

Comment

• Proves how people watch football so differently, how many have called for him to be dropped when hes our best player and has created the most chances in the whole division. (I do think he can and should be subbed late on in games at times though, hes not untouchable like jfh treated him)
              If Adel had made that pass there would of been around ten threads on it imo.
              Saying all that, take him off penalties (and corners), that was miss was so lazy and flash yesterday . Was fuming at how he approached it so casually .
              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 20-11-2016, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• thought chery was good for 60 mins then he tired and got sloppy , how many corners did he over hit , the penalty miss is just one of those things

Comment

• This surprised me

According to the BBC stats for tonights game :

◾QPR's Tjaronn Chery has created eight more chances than any other player in the Championship this season (55).

If only we had someone who could finish them

Comment

• Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
                    According to the BBC stats for tonights game :

◾QPR's Tjaronn Chery has created eight more chances than any other player in the Championship this season (55).

If only we had someone who could finish them
                    Think Sylla instead of the BFG would help
                    Washington and Sylla up top, Sylla looks more of a goalscorer than the BFG

Comment

• Chery

Very poor! Needs a rest

Comment

• Sh ite
                        R's

Comment

• Hes our big weak point, the amount of times play breaks by him! A number 10 my arris! Need a new no10 for me
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• He's turd he needs moving on

Comment

• My mate had my seat today and he said Chery looks nothing like the player he saw at the Fulham game. give him a winter break and possibly 3 behind the striker of Shodipo, Yeni, Wszolek, just to inject some energy into our attacks.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• And to think hes left footed aswell, so poor for a left footer
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X