Chery discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    But if something don't work why keep trying it Bill? He might be portrayed as the playmaker but are you seeing anything which is demonstrating to you he is???

My answer would be to play Mass higher up pitch and give him a go can't be any worse or ineffective
    Luongo is to lightweight end of what did he contribute today nothingas i said you cant polish turds

Comment

• Bill no shots on target in a home game under Ollie is not entertaining or do I take it you are entertained by that stat?

Comment

• I think mackies the best striker we have atm
        R's

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Doubt they would read this forum
          It's not on here that it's an issue, it's in the crowds, fans set their expectations to the levels of those two and always complain about number 10s
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• we did have shots but they fell to perch which means off target lol
            R's

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              We played boring football and picked up enough results to keep us ticking over we now play boring football and lose every week I know what form of boring football I prefer
              early days

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Bill no shots on target in a home game under Ollie is not entertaining or do I take it you are entertained by that stat?
                one game

Comment

• And 3 goals in 6 games. 1 win in 6 and that was against 10 men for 89 minutes. So are you entertained by this? Were you at the Ipswich game? As I can assure that was anything but entertaining.

Comment

And 3 goals in 6 games. 1 win in 6 and that was against 10 men for 89 minutes. So are you entertained by this? Were you at the Ipswich game? As I can assure that was anything but entertaining.
                    So your kicking off after six games christ we had to endure about 40 under Jfh

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      So your kicking off after six games christ we had to endure about 40 under Jfh
                      Yeaah with two or three wins and a draw in every six games . People still voted 99% to sack him.

Comment

• Bill forget JFH as he was sacked for not doing a good job. Ollie is in place now and the idea should be that he improves us not makes us get worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          It's not on here that it's an issue, it's in the crowds, fans set their expectations to the levels of those two and always complain about number 10s
                          As my above comment - total nonsense . We just expect corners / free Kicks to beat first men and passes not to end up in the stands
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Is it unreasonable to expect him to be able to take one good corner in every ten (one which beats first man and does not go straight out for throw or goal kick) genuine question??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Yeaah with two or three wins and a draw in every six games . People still voted 99% to sack him.
                              Oh was waiting for you tell you waht just sack him now

Comment

Bill forget JFH as he was sacked for not doing a good job. Ollie is in place now and the idea should be that he improves us not makes us get worse.
                                tell you what just sack him now

Comment

Working...
                                X