No announcement yet.

Chery discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of decent through balls from him but overall a complete waste of a space in the team

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      My mate had my seat today and he said Chery looks nothing like the player he saw at the Fulham game. give him a winter break and possibly 3 behind the striker of Shodipo, Yeni, Wszolek, just to inject some energy into our attacks.

Stop making making excuses and call it as it is he's not good enough with or without a winter break

Comment

• The worst performance I´ve seen from a QPR player ever.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Since Fulham away he has been dog $hit.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Since Fulham away he has been dog $hit.
            And before too. One game he turned up

Comment

• Including him makes a s hit team worse.

Comment

• He's poor but I dunno why the peoples champ Luongo gets away scot free from criticism. Absolutely anonymous again.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  He's poor but I dunno why the peoples champ Luongo gets away scot free from criticism. Absolutely anonymous again.
                  Must admit I must watch a different game to you. Obviously he wasn't outstanding as we , as a team, are HORRENDOUS. But mass was decent again and kept us ticking when we were in possession .
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Must admit I must watch a different game to you. Obviously he wasn't outstanding as we , as a team, are HORRENDOUS. But mass was decent again and kept us ticking when we were in possession .
                    Really don't see it mate. Couple of flashy moves a player doesn't make. Still waiting for him to dominate a game. Flits in and out of games, doesn't score or assist (much). Makes a few tackles but is that the point of him? Midfield of him and Hall will create zilch.

And as for Yeni? Wtf is he all about?

Comment

• When we started the season we were picking up points, was he playing then, I don't think he was?

Why can't we try a game without him?

Comment

What does he create?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Really don't see it mate. Couple of flashy moves a player doesn't make. Still waiting for him to dominate a game. Flits in and out of games, doesn't score or assist (much). Makes a few tackles but is that the point of him? Midfield of him and Hall will create zilch.

And as for Yeni? Wtf is he all about?
                          seem to recall hall creating for yeni but poor finishing, even though was abit infront of him!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I remember when he joined and he said that Fer told him to come. Yeah for the money!!!

Dross! No right foot, greedy, can't deliver a corner, doesn't pass quick enough, bottles challenges in the air all the time and on the floor most the time, doesn't score goals, doesn't create goals......

Comment

• He more and more looks like a player who wants to leave. it`s obvious he can do better, isen`t it?
                              Last edited by Shania; 18-12-2016, 05:53 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• he's not quick enough , lazy , easily to knock off the ball , it baffles me how he's getting a start

Comment

Working...
                                X