• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Gone to WBA!
    Desperate times call for desperate measures that applies to both sides

Comment

Am i the only one that thinks the Jack Wheelchair loan deal will bite Bournemouth in the ar$e. I mean when is he ever fit enough to have a decent run in the side. Surely has to be something either wrong with his body or his training is completely wrong for him. Apparently a 6 mil loan fee for a year. They are taking a massive massive gamble.

Comment

And also i think Nice have paid far too much for Balotelli.

Comment

Cheers good luck to him hope he likes Turkish Delight

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Hahaha :D Sissoko off to Spurs on 5 year deal for 30 million. They doubled their bid since earlier today.

Comment

Am i the only one that thinks the Jack Wheelchair loan deal will bite Bournemouth in the ar$e. I mean when is he ever fit enough to have a decent run in the side. Surely has to be something either wrong with his body or his training is completely wrong for him. Apparently a 6 mil loan fee for a year. They are taking a massive massive gamble.
              I think the opposite funnily enough. I'm just pleased he didn't end up at Palace.

Comment

I agree,the zero fee was still too much

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Rickie Lambert off to Cardiff
                  Saw that. Good deal for them. Would of loved Lambert at QPR.

Comment

Fulham have completed the signing of Derby striker Chris Martin on a season-long loan deal.

The Whites have made signing a striker a priority after the departures of Ross McCormack and Moussa Dembele.

And they have moved to sign the Rams frontman in a deal that has cost the club £2.5million and the west Londoners can sign him for £9million in January if they so choose.

Does that mean he will cost them 11.5m in January ?

Comment

• No, means it will cost them 9 to go with the loan fee they've already paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Fulham have completed the signing of Derby striker Chris Martin on a season-long loan deal.

The Whites have made signing a striker a priority after the departures of Ross McCormack and Moussa Dembele.

And they have moved to sign the Rams frontman in a deal that has cost the club £2.5million and the west Londoners can sign him for £9million in January if they so choose.

Does that mean he will cost them 11.5m in January ?

That makes a mockery of us selling charlie for £4 million doesnt it!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Chelsea’s fax machine
                          Thirty-eight players have been sent out on loan from Stamford Bridge this summer, including 11 on Deadline Day alone. Bloody mental.

Comment

• No mention of Adel anywhere?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X