Transfer Deadline Day - Non QPR Championship Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Deadline Day - Non QPR Championship Transfers

Gonna be plenty of comings and goings over the next day and a half so may as well have a thread for discussing non QPR transfers.

One that looks to be going through is Kodjia to Villa for £15m!!!

Admin note - Fair enough but please keep the thread to Championship transfers only, to keep it QPR related (Thread title amended)

Keith Downie @SkySports_Keith
    Understand Ravel Morrison to Newcastle is a non-starter. Calum McManaman more likely once Christian Atsu is complete.

qwik qpr !!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Gonna be plenty of comings and goings over the next day and a half so may as well have a thread for discussing non QPR transfers.

I really like Kodjia but that's just stupid. Just shows you, if this Sylla lad signs and scores 18-25 goals we could be flogging him for 15 mil next summer.

Comment

MACHEDA CUT BY CARDIFF

Federico Macheda’s contract with Cardiff has been terminated by mutual agreement.

A short statement from the club read: "We would like to thank Federico for his contribution and wish him the very best for his future."

Remember him for us ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Keith Downie @SkySports_Keith
          Understand Ravel Morrison to Newcastle is a non-starter. Calum McManaman more likely once Christian Atsu is complete.

qwik qpr !!
          ###### me how many players do Newcastle need?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            MACHEDA CUT BY CARDIFF

Federico Macheda’s contract with Cardiff has been terminated by mutual agreement.

A short statement from the club read: "We would like to thank Federico for his contribution and wish him the very best for his future."

Remember him for us ?
            Yeah, shite

Comment

We need to flex a muscles slightly if we want to stay top 6. At current we're well short in terms of quality squad No's
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

and they paid 2m for him last summer !!

Comment

If admin are getting OCD about this thread then please move it to the down the pub section.
                  Dont see the fuss, but i'd rather be able to discuss all tranfsers should I wish.
                  Cheers.

Comment

See villa are being linked with Abel hernandez by sky sports for 20 MILLION QUID LOFL

Comment

Villa and Newcastle are acting like they are still in the Prem.
                      It is quite a throw of the dice that I hope will go spectacularly wrong.

Comment

If admin are getting OCD about this thread then please move it to the down the pub section.
                        Dont see the fuss, but i'd rather be able to discuss all tranfsers should I wish.
                        Cheers.
                        I think it should be fine as we had that poll and decided we could do championship related business in Qpr part of forum.

Comment

Heard Bamfords gone somewhere in the radio didnt hear who though.

Atsu from Chelsea gone to Newcastle.

Comment

Chesterfield have rejected an £800,000 bid from Brentford for winger Gboly Ariyibi, according to Sky sources.

We understand Barnsley have also made bids, Derby have made an enquiry and there is interest too from Crystal Palace and Sheffield Wednesday.

wheres our bid ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Heard Bamfords gone somewhere in the radio didnt hear who though.

Atsu from Chelsea gone to Newcastle.
                              Bamford has gone to Burnley

Comment

Working...
                              X