Bank holiday football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank holiday football

Am I imagining it or did there not used to be a fixture list on august bank holiday???

I think the internationals mid week have meant no games. A real shame

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Am I imagining it or did there not used to be a fixture list on august bank holiday???
      I seem to remember us getting walloped at Wycombe one August bank holiday.

Comment

I always thought we had an away game cause of carnival but can't remember a game in years

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
          I seem to remember us getting walloped at Wycombe one August bank holiday.
          Yep, we did indeed.
          Rob Styles the man in the middle.

Comment

Didn't we have a break at the most important part of the football program Easter for the internationals FARKING FRIENDLIES another reason why I longer have the slightest interest in Ingulund or any other national side

Comment

Going to bishop stortford v Wealdstone today

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Yep, we did indeed.
                Rob Styles the man in the middle.
                4-3? 3 sent off?

I was at that game.

Comment

This is not exactly on the same subject but decided not to start another thread.

Do the football teams (especially in the premiership) really care about their supporters or are they just interested in money?

This season Friday night football has been introduced. The first game was between Manchester United and Southampton. Two teams who are situated the furthest apart in the United Kingdom. It was apparently impossible for Southampton supporters to travel to the game and come back after it (though Virgin did put on special coaches which involved a six hour ride).

Surely with computers it should be possible to arrange for Friday night games (if they have to take place) and mid week matches to be arranged so that fans do not have to travel so far. Why couldn't the first Friday night game for instance have been between United and City? Eventually (and this is already happening to a certain extent) the only supporters at home games will be home supporters.
                  Last edited by jmelanie; 29-08-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

plenty of non league games to go to.Hendon v Dulwich is the one I am going to .Few fellow qpr fans will be at this one.Game played at Townsend Lane(for directions go to hendons website).Should be a good game between 2 attacking teams.

Comment

yep august bank holiday was always a good day for fixtures back in the day...

Comment

Poxy England, cant stand internationals. Especially meaningless friendlies mucking up the domestic game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          4-3? 3 sent off?

I was at that game.
                          I was there too. Wasn't Bircham one of them? I remember him being sent off and throwing a fit as he went? Or was that another game? Either way, Rob Styles, what a tos.ser he was!
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            I was there too. Wasn't Bircham one of them? I remember him being sent off and throwing a fit as he went? Or was that another game? Either way, Rob Styles, what a tos.ser he was!
                            Yea hated him. Almost as bad as Gurnam Singh. Who remembers that c#nt

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Yea hated him. Almost as bad as Gurnam Singh. Who remembers that c#nt
                              got 2 mates who are Spurs fans and they still roar with laughter about his performance 25years later
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                              X