Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Happy for a pm if its private

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
      Cgguy44

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Ravel would be a excellent! One as back up if cherry got injured but also can easily play on the left or right of the three behind the striker imo.

The thing I liked about Morrison is that he had that forward pass where he could pick out the striker or other team mates. He creates things and for whatever reason had a good chemistry with our club!
        He would not be back up to Chery!! Chery would be lasing his boots

Comment

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...Kazenga-LuaLua

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Pretty sure we almost signed him when Ramsey was manager?! I remember Les talking about him saying he would love to have him back
            Yes do remember that but nothing came of it.

Comment

Maids, Seriously back upto Chery? Morrison is different gear to Chery and if he is available we should definitely be in the running to sign him. Would certainly make this team more creative.

Comment

I like Ravel but dont rate him anywhere near as highly as people in this thread.

Comment

Oh and i don't understand why Brighton would loan a good player to a promotion rival in the same division. Don't get it at all. Why would they?

Comment

If we signed Ravel it would affect our teamspirit long term, I fear. Happy to be proven wrong though.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Ravel...wonderful player when his head is screwed on. Problem is, more often than not it isn't. He'd do more harm.than good with his attitude imo. Redknapp was experienced enough to know how to handle him, I'm not sure the same can be said for JFH.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Saw Adomah get mentioned as well, how credible the source is I'm not sure but I think he would be a good signing.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Maids, Seriously back upto Chery? Morrison is different gear to Chery and if he is available we should definitely be in the running to sign him. Would certainly make this team more creative.
                          Mate I'm a advocate of him! I meant more in the terms that I think Morrison has the ability to play on the right or left with cherry, where as cherry is often not as effective if he isn't down the middle.

I'd love to see them both in the team at the same time. However if cherry got injured Morrison could slot easily into the number 10 position.

Comment

Apparently Newcastle are in for Morrison as well as us!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Apparently Newcastle are in for Morrison as well as us!
                              can you show us where it actually says we are in for him ?

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                                Saw Adomah get mentioned as well, how credible the source is I'm not sure but I think he would be a good signing.
                                I think Adomah would be the best signing we could make for a winger. Experienced in this league, still only 28, rapid and a QPR fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X