Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome home Chaz.
    You get us up again with your goals, you will be in the Stan Bowles league of Rangers hero when you are old.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 08-06-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

If anyone needed definitive proof that HITC are full of it.....

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
        YES PLEASE YES PLESE! would be great to have Charlie back even on loan for a while

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          YES PLEASE YES PLESE! would be great to have Charlie back even on loan for a while
          Absolute fantasy as far as I'm concerned mate.

If Charlie is genuinely available, either to sign or on a season long loan, we will be back at the back of a very long queue. Both in terms of financial clout and league status.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

If Charlie is genuinely available, either to sign or on a season long loan, we will be back at the back of a very long queue. Both in terms of financial clout and league status.
            Exactly. The only Austin likely to be seen at the club training ground this summer will have 4 wheels.

Comment

Can't believe people think this is a possibility. If he were to leave Southampton, there would be a queue of clubs wanting him. If it isn't the Premiership then it would be teams with larger budgets and have aspirations of getting into the Premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                We will forever be linked to him

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I know there's no chance of it happening with our financial clout now, we're shopping a Aldi now not Waitrose, but would just love to see him back in an R's shirt for a while

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    I know there's no chance of it happening with our financial clout now, we're shopping a Aldi now not Waitrose, but would just love to see him back in an R's shirt for a while
                    Might happen when he's knocking 40, 2 stone over weight and shot to f#ck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Would still score more than most of our attacking options !

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Would still score more than most of our attacking options !
                        Sad but true!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Enter Sir Les
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• if we sign him, i will w@nk myself senseless!

infact, i would w@nk everyone on this board off.

#notgoingtohappen.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              if we sign him, i will w@nk myself senseless!

infact, i would w@nk everyone on this board off.

#notgoingtohappen.
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                                That's the point, he is Aldi's and we can't even get that!
                                The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Working...
                                X