Thanks Jimmy, Les and Lee...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Jimmy, Les and Lee...

For making us a proper football club again. Badge is great as are shirts, great signings done early enough to be involved in pre season, An organised pre season and a fit hungry young squad who want to play for the club and for us. Yesterday was magnificent and we are in for a good season.
    Enjoy it lads and thanks again to the men mentioned above
    C'mon You Rs
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    For making us a proper football club again. Badge is great as are shirts, great signings done early enough to be involved in pre season, An organised pre season and a fit hungry young squad who want to play for the club and for us. Yesterday was magnificent and we are in for a good season.
    C'mon You Rs
    And TF and Ruben right?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      And TF and Ruben right?
      Yes, I'd include them too as it looks like they are gradually learning the lessons of past mistakes.

They also deserve credit for making the appointments in the OP.

Encouraging signs.

Comment

And as usual: count in the obligatory Thread-Ender from me...
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Hear, Hear at last an appreciation thread from the Fans

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
            Hear, Hear at last an appreciation thread from the Fans
            I put up a very similar thread yesterday about the team Les built, there are more than a few on here that appreciate what has and is being done.

Comment

Bit early to be starting a thread like this after ONE game!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Bit early to be starting a thread like this after ONE game!
                Indeed! One swallow does not a Summer make! but everything about Sundays Game was Great! A proper performance and a Proper atmosphere.

I went to the game expecting another season of Consolidation with one hope ...to be entertained...something that happened very little last season...and this season after only one game is already better than the whole of last season!

Comment

I agree that was better than we played at any stage last season BUT it's still only one game in,way too early to be starting "thank you les" threads,same had we lost our 1st game if someone started a "Jimmy and Les out"thread.

Comment

I agree that was better than we played at any stage last season BUT it's still only one game in,way too early to be starting "thank you les" threads,same had we lost our 1st game if someone started a "Jimmy and Les out"thread.
                    The thanks extend to a whole lot more than one game, there a whole feel good factor and great atmosphere around the club. However Matthew I do appreciate it may be hard to gage any atmosphere around the club from your armchair in Cork my friend
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Maybe but my thanks is as follows

Green = smithies & ingrams
                      Traore = Bidwell
                      Ferdinand = hall
                      Wright-Phillips - shopido
                      Mutch = Luongo
                      Park = cousins
                      Fer = Borysiuk
                      Phillips = Ngbakoto
                      Vargas = Polter

So yes thanks Jimmy, Les and Lee.

Comment

The thanks extend to a whole lot more than one game, there a whole feel good factor and great atmosphere around the club. However Matthew I do appreciate it may be hard to gage any atmosphere around the club from your armchair in Cork my friend
                        Was actually at 5 games last season and planned to go to the leeds game,had flight booked and ticket organised but couldn't go at the last minute,but you seem to be going senile yet my merry little friend,and it's mattchew remember��

Comment

C'mon You Rs
                          Spot on Merry

Comment

Nice post Merry.
                            I watched the whole match that i recorded on Sky last night, and Ollie was saying that we will spend again in January once we know our situation with the FFP. He seemed pretty certain that our buying process is wholly down to that hangng over our heads. So that makes the recruiting work thats been done even better imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Nice post Merry.
                              I watched the whole match that i recorded on Sky last night, and Ollie was saying that we will spend again in January once we know our situation with the FFP. He seemed pretty certain that our buying process is wholly down to that hangng over our heads. So that makes the recruiting work thats been done even better imo.
                              I for one think the constraints of working within a tight has been beneficial for the club, I hope olly this time is wrong and we don't start to throw the cheque book out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X