Wolves sign Böğvarsson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    We'll beat leeds and our amf will be Chery who will control that position as you want someone to so I don't get what you're saying.
    What I'm saying quite clearly is the TC as sole provider is a massive ask over a season. He is all we have in that key role.

Comment

TonyIncenzoTalkSPORT @TonyIncenzo
      QPR Director of Football Les Ferdinand just told me that R's hope to make "two or three" new signings & he doesn't expect anyone to leave
      1:34 PM - 30 Jul 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        TonyIncenzoTalkSPORT @TonyIncenzo
        QPR Director of Football Les Ferdinand just told me that R's hope to make "two or three" new signings & he doesn't expect anyone to leave
        1:34 PM - 30 Jul 2016
        That is great news if true.

Two wingers and a striker please
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          That is great news if true.

Two wingers and a striker please
          One backup winger tho, Shodipo has to be starting. Fully deserves it, can take on a man and put in a great cross.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            One backup winger tho, Shodipo has to be starting. Fully deserves it, can take on a man and put in a great cross.
            Agree, I'd give him a start on Sunday and see how he does.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

A Norwegian QPR fan told me in twitter that he isn't good enough. He previously played in Norway for Viking FK.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

This signing doesn't fill me with to much confidence. However that's because I haven't seen him much apart from in the euro's and as a striker, then his stats are pretty poor.

I agree he'd probably bring a work ethic but I just think we need a bit more. My frustrations right now are aimed at the final 2 or 3 pieces in the jigsaw. We have done some fantastic business this summer and have a very strong back 4, gk and class acts in cousins and chery. Add the raw talent of shopidio then we have the makings of a decent team.

We've been sensible and cautious with our spending but now is the time to make imo 2 biggish signings. Go and get Pritchard and a decent proven striker and we have a team that all of a sudden can challenge for automatic promotion let alone top 6.
                Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 31-07-2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  This signing doesn't fill me with to much confidence. However that's because I haven't seen him much apart from in the euro's and as a striker, then his stats are pretty poor.

I agree he'd probably bring a work ethic but just thing we need a bit more. My frustrations right now are aimed at the final 2 or 3 pieces in the jigsaw. We have done some fantastic business this summer and have a very strong back 4, gk and class acts in cousins and chery. Add the raw talent of shopidio then we have the makings of a decent team.

We've been sensible and cautious with our spending but now is the time to make imo 2 biggish signings. Go and get Pritchard and a decent proven striker and we have a team that all of a sudden can challenge for automatic promotion let alone top 6.
                  You would pay the £8mil Spurs asking price

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    In today's market he's worth about 6 mil I reckon. Young, English, very talented and already proved he would be one of the best in the division. I'd offer them 6 take it or leave it. Surely we can afford that.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      It's a tricky one mate! All the prices are inflated and if you want a player who's of a decent quality then you have to pay these ridiculous rates.

Pritchard is 23 and a quality championship player who imo has the ability to step up to play in the premier league. Was surprised he didn't get more of a chance at WBA last year tbh. I actually like the idea of the loan to buy option, as if he rediscovers the form he showed for Brentford then 8 mill in todays market place would be good business this time next year.
                      Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 31-07-2016, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Pritchard is he worth 8m definitely not it's OK saying he's a good player in this league but the reality is for 18 of the championship clubs to pay that is sheer madness they are shopping at the 3/4m end , yep the 3 relegated clubs and taken over clubs can find that sort money imo that's what Levy is banking on but the rest never had or no longer have fantasy money

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Pritchard is he worth 8m definitely not it's OK saying he's a good player in this league but the reality is for 18 of the championship clubs to pay that is sheer madness they are shopping at the 3/4m end , yep the 3 relegated clubs and taken over clubs can find that sort money imo that's what Levy is banking on but the rest never had or no longer have fantasy money
                          We do still get parachute payments. My thinking is yes 6 million is allot , but it would get the deal done he would however not been on crazy money. When mistakes were made was because we were saving on transfer fees and spending massive on salary's, this would be the right kind of signing that fits our new thinking
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Surely we wouldnt spend that now on one player,& if we did it would surely be a striker,not a winger! youd think we could find a tricky fast winger somewhere on this planet for alot cheaper,an upper & comer,our very own john robertson type with abit of pace
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              In today's market he's worth about 6 mil I reckon. Young, English, very talented and already proved he would be one of the best in the division. I'd offer them 6 take it or leave it. Surely we can afford that.
                              £6m for a young player with still virtually no chance of a place in their first team after all this time ?

No wonder the game is in the state it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                                A Norwegian QPR fan told me in twitter that he isn't good enough. He previously played in Norway for Viking FK.
                                I hope this isn't a Euros rebound signing (see Hal Robson K). Were we keen pre France? Let's not do this one eyes wide shut, if he's coming I hope we've been monitoring him for longer than a summer tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X