No announcement yet.

Fee agreed for Leroy Fer. Done Deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unlike any of you lot ive played the game lolol (sorry its tickled me)
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Come on respect weare he is an ex semi pro, his knowledge of the game is far higher than most on here. I for one will be answering questions on mastermind about him soon

Joking aside weare, I have asked and so have many other's on here, what team and league did you play? Genuine question as you repeatedly mock others who haven't played the game.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Definitely a decent player ,shame we rarely ever saw it . See ya Leroy ! You wont be missed.
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Come on respect weare he is an ex semi pro, his knowledge of the game is far higher than most on here. I for one will be answering questions on mastermind about him soon

Joking aside weare, I have asked and so have many other's on here, what team and league did you play? Genuine question as you repeatedly mock others who haven't played the game.
          Played with himself is about all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            I never played the game at a high level but I still knew England were absolute shite and would go out in shame and never stopped saying so, but the best and most experienced footballer on the site said they would win it . Where's the reasoning there then?
            Honestly don't think it matters, it's all opinions and guesswork, cos as old greavsie says, footballs a funny old game.
            Best and most experienced player on this site? How the #### do you know that? You don't know what level I played at!

Comment

Time to celebrate, the lazy shites gone.

Swansea have agreed a fee for QPR midfielder Leroy Fer, BBC Wales understands.
              Ajax's Mike van der Hoorne will have his medical tomorrow.

Comment

Mike Van der Hoorne to Swansea, I presume??
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                  Played with himself is about all.
                  We'll should start calling him Walter Mitty...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Time to celebrate, the lazy shites gone.

Swansea have agreed a fee for QPR midfielder Leroy Fer, BBC Wales understands.
                    Ajax's Mike van der Hoorne will have his medical tomorrow.
                    Brilliant. Thank Fer k.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post

Guys I got my pro in FIFA to be Man City's top player on legendary difficulty, so you'd all better respect my knowledge far more based on that...
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Guys I got my pro in FIFA to be Man City's top player on legendary difficulty, so you'd all better respect my knowledge far more based on that...
                        Well I got Sheffield United to win the champions league twice on football manager so I surely have more knowledge

Comment

Its done. Paraded around and given the keys to the City tomorrow.
                          http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36...linkname=sport
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-07-2016, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Nothing official yet. Whys the title got 'Deal Done'?

Comment

Don't know really, just did it cos the beeb have said it's being anounced tomorrow and I want him gone so bad.
                              I'll remove it till tomorrow it if it is annoying you mate.

Comment

Would he need to do another medical?? He must have done one when he joined on loan?
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X