QPR weighing up move for William Troost-Ekong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Think he's referring to JFH's quotes that he'd like to build a squad of primarily home-grown players. Seems to me like he's doing both though as not all his reported targets have been overseas, so far.
    Criticising him for a player which we have not signed, which is only link in paper which could be totally BS

Let's complain when we have actually signed players and seen if their any good.

English spine and every set themselves over a washed up Faurlin going!!!! Double standards rife

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Not surely why he said that as we need the best players we can get. Their nationality shouldn't be an issue.
      I completely agree that nationality shouldn't be an issue. However JFH said he wanted mainly British players and most seem happy about that.

Comment

This could also be a question of value for money. Not only nationality.
        Last edited by Shania; 28-05-2016, 09:00 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          What about our English spine?
          Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Criticising him for a player which we have not signed, which is only link in paper which could be totally BS

Let's complain when we have actually signed players and seen if their any good.

English spine and every set themselves over a washed up Faurlin going!!!! Double standards rife
          The guy was just asking a question Wests. He wasn't criticising or complaining, which seems to be your interpretation of his post.

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Think he's referring to JFH's quotes that he'd like to build a squad of primarily home-grown players. Seems to me like he's doing both though as not all his reported targets have been overseas, so far.
          Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          JFH said he wanted mainly British players.

Comment

The new big Dan?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              This could also be a question of value for money. Not only nationality.
              I thin you're right on that one. Young British players seem to attract more money and interest that foreign ones.

Comment

This bloke was in the paper yesterday and they did not mention our name in the frame. Two horse race between Brighton and Norwich.

Comment

Working...
                X