Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRYWORLD.....The New Kit Manufacturer Anounced. Ten Year Deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRYWORLD.....The New Kit Manufacturer Anounced. Ten Year Deal.

The Hoops are back next season.

The kits for next season are fantastic. We're full aware of what the fans want, with the hoops going all the way around.' - Lee Hoos. Ceo.

'The financial, aspect is obviously important but the priority for the club was to have complete autonomy over our kits, so that we, could ensure bespoke designs.' - Euan Inglis. Commercial Director.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 21-04-2016, 11:16 AM.

I take it the 5 year, supposedly record breaking deal with Nike signed in 2014 has been cut short. Doesnt bother me who makes our kits but interested to know what went down

Comment

Matters to so many people to have the hoops all the way around.
      I wasnt one of them, but it bothered a lot of traditionalists and the club have listened to the fans again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Matters to so many people to have the hoops all the way around.
        I wasnt one of them, but it bothered a lot of traditionalists and the club have listened to the fans again.
        Agree mate. That is one way of looking at it

Comment

An 8 figure deal sounds good, but a 10 year contract is a long one to be locked into (although we apparently ended the nike one a few years early, true?).
          Looking forward to seeing the new badge and kit.

Comment

Good news. Nike sponsor/support too many athletes who take drugs in other sports so pleased the association has stopped.

Comment

So does this mean we have to stay in the Championship for 10 years to honour the contract?

Comment

I was waiting new training kit and merchandise from Nike, so disappointing news.
                Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 21-04-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Nike probably had something inserted about us having to be in the Premiership. No real surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                    Good news. Nike sponsor/support too many athletes who take drugs in other sports so pleased the association has stopped.
                    Personally loved having our kit made by Nike, good to be with a leading brand for once.

Granted not really my field of expertise but never heard of this new lot.

Never really cared about having the hoops all the way round, just thought it was something for people who liked a moan, to moan at.

Comment

doesn't bother me what kit we don or who makes it , my kids are in their teens now so wouldn't be caught dead in one ( to cool 4 school ) , have spent a few bob over the years on the over priced polyester

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        Personally loved having our kit made by Nike, good to be with a leading brand for once.

Granted not really my field of expertise but never heard of this new lot.

Never really cared about having the hoops all the way round, just thought it was something for people who liked a moan, to moan at.
                        The thread on here when the new nike kit was shown was very eye opening. People were hugely outraged.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                          Nike probably had something inserted about us having to be in the Premiership. No real surprise.
                          Don't very much that's the case, more like the abuse Hoos got at fans meetings about people wanting their rangers back, hence the badge change and now the hoops back.

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...t-3071173.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              The thread on here when the new nike kit was shown was very eye opening. People were hugely outraged.
                              I do remember Kev, couldnt quite understand the problem myself, but each to their own.

Comment

Working...
                              X