• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    So he will miss out then
    Dead cert !

Comment

If the rumors are true and Terry is recalled I will not be supporting England this summer along with many others I believe. Listening to Wilkins this morning made me so angry just dismissing the fact of what Terry had said and saying the courts found him not guilty so John was very upset with the FA..........its the only thing they have got right in years. Everyone knows what he said yet he still can't admit it and just apologize, absolute scum of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Well that sums it up no QPR while England go from a fluke win over Germany to getting beat by non qualifiers Holland !
        I do love the trolling but the whole purpose of these games is to try different set ups. In that context this has been essential prep for the Euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          If the rumors are true and Terry is recalled I will not be supporting England this summer along with many others I believe. Listening to Wilkins this morning made me so angry just dismissing the fact of what Terry had said and saying the courts found him not guilty so John was very upset with the FA..........its the only thing they have got right in years. Everyone knows what he said yet he still can't admit it and just apologize, absolute scum of the highest order.
          Seriously? FFS, I hope not.

Comment

Sounds like the media and silly ar5e lickers like Wilkins pushing it.

Can't see Terry entertaining it personally. He's already turned down a recall hasn't he after they took the armband off him?

Comment

Mad thing is I know two people who have met him properly and they say he's a really nice bloke. Got so much time for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                I do love the trolling but the whole purpose of these games is to try different set ups. In that context this has been essential prep for the Euros.
                Cop yerself on buddy try to liven up don't be so short sighted that you cant see a wind up ?
                But the o/p was meant to refer to theimportance of the easter program in the Championship many clubs play 3:4 games in 8-9 Days it's the time when a club in a slightly
                Better position than us can make late dash for the play offs and the club that makes that dash for 6th place often go up.
                it's also a time when a club that consider their selves safe in midtable can often get dragged into the relegation battle , so all in all it's the start of the most exciting time in the whole championship calender , play the friendlies a week earlier or a week later

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  I do love the trolling
                  Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Cop yerself on buddy try to liven up don't be so short sighted that you cant see a wind up ?
                  dunno, a wind up and a spot of trolling pretty much six of one? ..... I did like the stuff about the Fair Isle jumpers.

No idea what the logic was in scheduling the friendlies over Easter was though.....

Comment

Working...
                  X