Sod off engulund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sod off engulund

A 4 day weekend no Rangers just for these ######s to play a friendly do me a favour there used to be a time we'd have a friday and a monday game maybe not the modern plan but the good old days just the same

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    A 4 day weekend no Rangers just for these ######s to play a friendly do me a favour there used to be a time we'd have a friday and a monday game maybe not the modern plan but the good old days just the same
    I am looking forward to a nice few days in Berlin

Comment

Shite team. Won't be watching

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        To be fair the Germany away and the Holland home game next Tuesday should be pretty good tests to see how far England have come since the pretty easy qualification for the Euros

Comment

But not at my expence this would have been a good weekend to see a couple of games

Comment

Vs Germany and Holland though - Not bad really.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

No time for the national side tbf. Will watch the games if I am not doing anything else, but won't go out my way for it. Missing Saturday's game as I'm taking her to the theatre to see that Book of Mormon.... Not entirely sure what to expect tbf
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

No time for the national side tbf. Will watch the games if I am not doing anything else, but won't go out my way for it. Missing Saturday's game as I'm taking her to the theatre to see that Book of Mormon.... Not entirely sure what to expect tbf
                One of the funniest shows about. Saw it in NYC and couldn't believe how funny a musical could be.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  One of the funniest shows about. Saw it in NYC and couldn't believe how funny a musical could be.
                  Yea have heard good reviews. A lad I play football with is an actor in west end shows and he was raving about it. Not really a fan of musicals myself but hopefully this one might change that opinion!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We loved Book of Morman. Really funny.

Comment

Actually pretty confident we can get a point off England in the group. Coleman has us playing some great stuff, actually part of me is daring to believe we can beat you..
                      Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 22-03-2016, 12:11 PM.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It's brilliant matty, you won't be disappointed
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          To be fair the Germany away and the Holland home game next Tuesday should be pretty good tests to see how far England have come since the pretty easy qualification for the Euros
                          Even tho Holland are crap and didn't qualify for the euro's
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

I know its not cool to like england but I am really looking forward to the euro's with a couple of interesting friendlys. We now have a crop of good young players and this season for rangers is work in progress, so let's not pretend QPR actually have entertained us. A break for the rangers is fine with me. I wish jfh the best and he needs time but I can't wait for this shi the season to come to an end
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Playing for your country is the pinnacle in any sport, will always follow my country and especially looking forward to the Wales match! When Rangers play everything else stops same for England.
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X